T H R E E

🐞🐈

Tikki appeared before Marinette once she had transformed back.

"You must be careful with this one, Marinette. I can sense that this villain has a great power inside him." Tikki warned.

"I know. But his akuma-." Marinette started before being cut short by the Kwami.

"It's in his amulet."

"Got it! Thanks little ladybug." The two hugged for a quick second, then Marinette decided it was time to go and help Chat Noir.

"Tikki, spots on!"

Marinette yo-yo'd herself back towards the scene of the crime, racing to help her dear partner

When she got there though, she found the kitty held up against a building wall, drowning in the green magic. The look on his face told her that he was struggling - gasping for air as if he was being strangled.

The panic coursed through her body and in an instant, she lifted her yo-yo up into the air and yelled.

"Lucky charm!"

With a flash of bright light, magically appearing in the air and falling into Ladybug's hands was a single, ace of spades playing card.

Ladybug blinked. "Uhhh?"

A playing card? What am I suppo-

At that moment, a shining reflection caught her eye, coming from the card. Ladybug observed the card closer and she realised that it wasn't ordinary in the slightest.

On one side of the playing card, instead of it being the average material, it had a razor sharp edge, just like a blade.

"Oh my..." ladybug let out an audible gasp as she ran her finger across the blade ever so slightly - and since it was a magical object, much like her suit, it easily penetrated the fabric, allowing a small pool of blood to surface.

Then, she had quickly snapped back into superhero mode.

Turning on her Ladybug vision, she scrambled to find out just how she was going to use this lucky charm to save Chat and to save Paris.

Then she found it.

Lit up in a polka dot pattern, was a wall not too far from where Chat was being held up, and the only other thing that was lit up in the same spotty pattern was Enchanters amulet.