I count my fingers and hold up a 3.

"Alright, when we walk in you need to hold my hand so you don't get lost okay?" He tells me.

"Yes, Airwen," I reply.

He helped me get out of the car and held my hand.

We walked into the school to find the principal waiting for us.

"Caspian, hey bud," He spoke to me.

I just shyly waved and hid behind Aaron.

Aaron and the principal were talking about something, I don't know what though.

Aaron's P.O.V

The principle tried talking to Caspian, but that didn't really work.

"Aaron, you're not a daddy," he says sternly to me.

"No sir, I am not," I reply respectfully.

"Then why do you take care of him like you are?" He asks annoyed.

"He doesn't have a daddy sir, and nobody else is willing to take care of him," I reply with respect again.

"I can't let you take care of him anymore," he bluntly states.

Then who will? There are no daddies for him here....unless....they send him away? No, they can't possibly...

"With all due respect, he's a little and needs someone to supervise and care for him, and as I've stated, if I don't nobody will," I reply in a calm manner.

"Well you see Aaron, a master is closest to a dom so I'll put him with a master as I see fit," He replied before walking away not even giving me a chance to protest this absurd idea.

No....no...this is not good..all the masters are so mean, ruthless, forceful and cold. Caspian doesn't need that, especially as a little...

And he was upset about Aiden this morning too.....yes I knew, I saw the note on the floor.

I was broke out of my thought when Caspian pulled on my shirt. I looked down at him.

"Is he gwone?" He asked with as lisp.

"Yes, he is," I reply to him.

Caspain just makes grabby hands at me.

Awww, he's so cute....but am I allowed to hold him?? Oh well, fuck it.

I pick Caspian up and set him on my hip. He lays his head on my chest and slowly starts to fall asleep.

If I was a daddy, I'd be his...like c' mon he's so adorable. But I can barely take care of myself. (Honestly, anyone else?)

I just pace around the hallways waiting for the bell to ring. While I was waiting someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw who it was, It was  our school's most popular sadist, Ryker Westcott.

 I turned around and saw who it was, It was  our school's most popular sadist, Ryker Westcott