Epilogue: Love Going Further

(A/N: Hello my fellow readers and followers, here's the epilogue like I said and this has lemons in it. Enjoy the last chapter. There might another stories like this. Now with all that say, let the reading begin.)

Kevin P.O.V

I was on the house balcony looking at the view and i I was looking at the sunset and I was smiling as I was the happiest man alive after a certain day.

Kevin: *sighs* "So this is where it's gonna start. A new adventure."

I look at my left hand and I look at a wedding ring, then another left hand came outta nowhere and held her right hand it showed another wedding ring with an engagement ring and I felt someone lay her head on my shoulder and I smiled.

???: "Enjoying the view sweetie."

Kevin: "Yeah, I'm just happy I bought this place so we can live our lives. Right, Ruby?"

The person was identified as Ruby Rose and she is 21 years old, same as me, after everything that's happened, me and Ruby ended up getting married and I got a house for us and we were happy that our love has moved from boyfriend to girlfriend, to husband to wife.

3rd P.O.V

Kevin and Ruby was slowly getting ready for bed, but Ruby pushed Kevin on the bed as she kissed him and they were having a full on make-out session and then they look at each other's eyes and they smiled. Then Ruby was taking his shirt and Kevin was confused until it hit him.

Kevin: "Ruby, are you sure about this?"

Ruby: *nods* "Yes, I can't wait anymore. I want you now, let's have a good family."

Kevin nodded and let Ruby continue and she throws his shirt on the floor and she kisses Kevin again, then Kevin slowly took off her shirt and Ruby blushed as he was doing it, then Ruby pushed Kevin down and she unclips her bra and she slowly lets it fall and Kevin moves hand to her breast and starts rubbing them and Ruby moans at the feeling. Then she pushes him down and slowly goes down to his body and she takes off his pants and his member springs out and Ruby eyes widen at it.

Ruby: "Wow Kevin, It's so big."

She starts licking Kevin's member and he moans and groans at the feeling, then she licks the tip of his member and she takes it in her mouth and starts sucking him off, Levin groans at the feeling and he was enjoying the feeling. Then he places his hands on Ruby's head, not forcing it down, but cupped his cheek and rubbed his thumb on her cheek, then after while Kevin felt his end approaching.

Kevin: *groans* "Ruby, I'm gonna..."

He couldn't finish as he releases inside her mouth and acouple of gulps was heard and Ruby took his member off her mouth and she looks at Kevin with a smile. Then Kevin gently picks her up and lays her on the bed and he takes off her skirt with her panties and Ruby blushed, then she spreads her legs and Kevin starts rubbing his member at her area and she moans. Then Kevin positions his member at her opening and he slowly starts moving inside her as Ruby moans in pain and pleasure. And as Kevin was fully inside of Ruby, she was breathing hard.

Kevin: "Ruby, are you okay?"

Ruby: "I'm fine, it just hurt a little and I'm really happy you was my first. *smiles* I always wanted you to be my first. *moans* You can move now."

He starts moving inside her and Ruby let's out a soft, gentle moans as he moves inside her, then Kevin leans forward and kisses Ruby as he continues thrusting inside her and she moans in the kiss. Then Kevin sits up and he places his hands on the bed and he continues thrusting inside her and he increases his speed and her moans became more frequent.

Ruby: "Oh god, so good. *moans* It feels so good, please, *moans* don't stop Kev."

He increases his speed again Ruby wraps her arms around Kevin's neck as he continues thrusting inside her and after a while, Kevin felt his end approaching.

Kevin: "Oh man, Ruby. I'm gonna cum."

Ruby: "Yes. Please Kevin, inside me. Put your cum inside of me."

She wraps her legs around his wrist and after acouple of thrusts, he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and Kevin hugs Ruby as she's breathing hard and he takes out his member and his seed leaks outta her.

Ruby: "So much, you came so much inside me."

Then Kevin lays on the bed and Ruby's look to see Kevin's member is still hard and she starts sucking on it a little bit and she positions herself over his member and she slides down and she moans at the feeling of Kevin's member inside her again and she starts moaning a little bit frequent.

Ruby: "Oh Kevin, this is *moans* so good. It's so amazing. I *moans* love you. I love you so much."

Kevin: "I love you too Ruby."

She places her hands on his chest and increases her speed where she was in a puddle of moans and Kevin was in awe feeling her. Then after awhile, Kevin felt his end approaching.

Kevin: "Ruby, I'm gonna cum again."

Ruby: "Inside me, please cum inside me again, Kev."

Then after awhile, Ruby plops down on Kevin's member and he releases his seed inside her again sand Ruby happily moans loud at the feeling. Then she plops on Kevin and she lays her head in the crook of his neck and Kevin takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her and they're both breathing hard and they looked at each other in the eyes and they leaned in and they kissed each other, then they drifted to sleep.

Timeskip-Morning

Kevin P.O.V

It was getting morning and the sun shined on my eyes and I open them up and woke up and I look to the right and see my beautiful wife, Ruby sleeping next to me with her head on my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead and she moves a little and she wakes up as she looks at me with a smile.

Ruby: "Morning handsome."

Kevin: "Morning Rubes."

Ruby: "You were amazing Kev, and I'm so glad I married you. I always dreamt of marrying you when I realized I fell in love with you."

Kevin: "Now here we are, from boyfriend to girlfriend. To husband to wife."

Ruby: "Yep and probably soon, another member of our family will be born."

Kevin: "Yeah. I can't wait. I love you Ruby Rose."

Ruby: "I love you too Kevin."

Then we lean in and kiss and we knew now that nothing is gonna stand in the way of our relationship and we will love each other for the rest of our lives.

The End