Chapter 2: The Initiation

Kevin P.O.V.

It was the first day of the Initiation and everyone was ready and I was making sure my weapon was okay and I change into my suit.

???: "That's really a cool suit, Kev."

I turn around and see a girl who is a year younger than Akame.

Kevin: "Ryuko Matoi. Surprising seeing you here."

Ryuko walks up and hugs me as I hug her back.

Ryuko: "It's good to see you again, Kevin. I met your sister before I got here. So, ready for today?"

Kevin: "Yup. Got everything ready. Meet you out there."

Ryuko nods and walks to her locker while I work out the suit. The intercom came on and it told the new students that we're must head to the cliff to begin the Initiation and we walk there.

???: "Kev!"

I turn around to see Ruby walking up to me with Zwei.

Kevin: "Hi Ruby."

Ruby: "Hi, I just wanted to say good luck out there and be safe."

Kevin: "Don't worry, I will and after when I'm done you wanna hangout later?"

Ryuko: *blushes* "Sure."

Kevin: "Okay. See ya later."

Ruby P.O.V.

Ryuko: "Good luck!"

Kevin walks off and he waves at me and I waved back, and I felt that same feeling that same night when I saw Kevin again.

Ruby: (What is this feeling? This is the second time I felt this feeling when I think about Kevin, what is it?)

3rd P.O.V.

The new students made it to the cliff and they get launched into the forest and Kevin was doing parkour as he was going through the forest and he makes a perfect landing on the ground. He look to see a pack of Beowolves behind him and he grabs his weapon, The Spider-Sword, and rushes at them. One tries to pounce him, but he ducks and cuts it in two, then he jumps in the air and stabs one in the head, then one was gonna strike him, but he blocks it and cuts off its arm and its head, and he looks around seeing no more Beowolves around.

Kevin: "You're not so tough. I expected better!"

Kevin continues walking and he hears a thud and he goes to the direction to see Akame and Ryuko fighting an Ursa and Luna Frost was with them, Ryuko was thrown into Luna and Kevin rushes in and does his semblance.

Kevin: "Ultimate! Web *caught Ursa* --Gotcha!--*spins around* Throw!" *slams the Ursa into the ground as Akame cuts its head off*

Luna: "Whoo-Hoo!"