Chapter 1: Friends Reunited

Kevin P.O.V.

I was asleep in my house and then I woke up and I instantly remembered that I was going to Beacon Academy for my first day. I went to my closet and pack my stuff and put on my outfit and ran to the extra room to get my weapon.

(A/N: This is my OC's weapon, The Spider-Sword)

Then I gathered everything and got ready. I go downstairs with my stuff, then I wait at the front door, then rapid footsteps was heard and I look to see my 15 years old, Luna Loud running down the stairs to see me and after that accident from Lisa's Invention, she has ice powers after she was discharged from the hospital.

Luna: "Big Bro."

Luna jumps of the stairs and hugs me and I was able to catch her.

Kevin: "Woah, Luna."

Luna looks up at me with a smile and she stops hugging me as she grabs her stuff too.

Luna: "I'm ready to go Kev."

Kevin: "Alright come on."

Me and Luna walks up to my vehicle, The Spider-Cycle and we get in. After that, I drive us to the station and I look down sad and Luna see's this and made her curious.

Luna: "What's wrong luv?"

Kevin: "It's been years since I was in Vale, and I don't know if I might see Ruby again."

Luna felt bad for me and she hugs me from the back.

Luna: "It's okay, Kev. I'm hoping that we will see her again. After our family move away, you took care of me and talk all about her. You're see her again."

Kevin: "Thanks Luna."

Luna smiles and hugs me as we made it to the station. We get our stuff and walk in the station and we get on the Bullhead and took off. Then after hours of flying in the ship, we see Vale and we smiled seeing the city we grew up in and I see Signal Academy and I start to remember the times I had fun times with Ruby and Yang, then I went to my bag and pull out a picture of me and Ruby at the park. Then the ship lands and everyone walks out and me and Luna was amazed at the view of the academy.

Kevin: "Wow, this place is amazing. I'm glad we made it here."

Luna: "You say it mate."

We start walking around and Luna continues to look around while I sit on the bench and I enjoyed the scenery of the school, then I heard a barking sound and I look down to see a dog looking at me.

Kevin: "Hello there." *raises eyebrow* (Wait a minute, I feel like I know this dog.)

???: "Kevin?"

I look to the location of that voice and I see a girl about a year younger than me and she was wearing a black dress with red on it, with a red cape, leggings, boots that match the color of her dress and her hair was black with red tips and she has silver eyes, then my eyes widen at who am I looking I haven't seen for a long time.