•S E Q U E L•

I TOLD YOU—three books, friends.

Now, A Brazen Maiden was really a prelude, a bit of an introduction into Harriet's world, while showing the Royal Academy and giving a tiny bit of background on these five contenders we initially met in The Golden Girl.

But the next books in the series... will be a notch up from the dramatic cattiness of a school. If you read The Golden Girl, you're aware what happens to Harriet's dad—and this series is going to address his fate more in depth (since I never really told you what happened to him, huh?)

Well, Harriet's going home... to do her duty.
Duty.

YEP, you guessed it (did you? maybe you didn't? maybe I'm too subtle?)
A BRAZEN DUTY is book two's title!

Since it's all about Harriet returning to the Limesdale Manor, confronting those who worked with her dad, uncovering what sordid business is going on

Since it's all about Harriet returning to the Limesdale Manor, confronting those who worked with her dad, uncovering what sordid business is going on... and a few other tidbits.

A BRAZEN DUTY takes place during The Golden Duchess/Princess & ends up at the end of Queen.

I DO NOT have an ETA for this, as many of you know I work on 5,203,315 projects at once, so... hard to say. But as usual, I'll keep you updated as I progress.

THANK
YOU
SO
MUCH
FOR
YOUR
CONTINUED
SUPPORT.

I know we authors say this a lot, but know that we—well, at least I—MEAN IT. Your comments & votes & excitement are truly what keep me going. ♥

SEE YOU SOON