13. 🔞👉👌🔞

[+Sex animation/picture 📷]

Skip it if you dont like those kind of scene... 👉💦👌

Btw, make sure you're pass 18 to read this....🤭😉

. . . . . .

Too POV

BANG!

The door being shut up forcedly.

"Ng..."

Shit! I moaned just by his kiss on my neck.

We didnt wait until both of us reach the bed, we didnt mind at all. Both of us just sucking each other soul in front of my door.

After a long day in his dad wedding party and after i doing everything i could to help them, both of us back to my place first to send me home.

Talking about shit, then talk about his step-mom and then suddenly talked about our heart.

And now we ended up seducing each other.

I just cried earlier! This is how you console a heart broken boy?

He shower me with sweet kiss. "Phi~" I began to begging for more of his touch.

Damn! I lost to him again!

His hand is hugging my waist so that i will not collapse because of my tremble legs.

After months after the party when Kai accident happened and his love confession happened, he never talk about that...

Until today...

He even tell me that he will wait for me until i really settle down with my own feeling. He tell me he will wait for me, and he want me to wait for him until he come back from his internship.

The way he talk and the way he treat me right now really makes me believe he love me and cares about me. If i give him all of my heart it would be okay, right?

"Shit, Too..". He moaned while his lips sucking my tongue.

I naturally place my hands on his shoulder, hugging him and pulling him closer to me.

We fight for dominant, fight for the sake of our fucking ass hole.

I always topped woman and there's no way for me suddenly being bottom right?

"You sure dont want to lose, Dont you?" He smile in between the kisses.

"Well, of course. Both of us is Alpha". I hissed, i use my right hand to touch his abs that still covered by his white shirt.

"You are 100 years too early to fight dominance with me, noob". He let go his hands from hugging my waist, i used my left hand to hugging his neck tightly so i would not collapse because of pleasure.