8. Bone, I'm Tired

Too POV

I lying myself at my room right now, thinking a lot of stuff....

About where i want to do my internship......

Because less than 6 months i will be fourth years student... it's mean i have to find a place for me to do my internship before it become hard because all the seat will be already taken by other student.

Thinking about my last Third years project....

Four of us, Kai, me, Third, and Bone will be going to beach by train and having fun while filming our school short documentary.

About what happened in this pas 6 month....

All the past memories of this pas 6 month i recall one by one...

Third crying in front of me...

Third tell me about his feeling toward Kai...

All the stupid idea i gave to Third to court Kai... But yeah in the end... That stupid boy still didn't get anything...

About the person who bring me to the best chicken feet Tomyam ever...

About the person that make me realize that i'm actually can move from Lin...

Talking about Lin, funny how all thing i want to recall right now there's nothing about her...

I sit myself, looking at the ceiling with tired eyes...

"Let's go to other person room, bored as fuck in here..."

I sit myself and start walking out from my room, i was thinking to go to Bone room but i suddenly remember he is in his parents house so i decided to go to Third room.

Shortly after, I knocked on Third door. i entered his room and lay on his bed and played with my cellphone for a long time just like my own room.

We've been being friend more than 3 years, we almost can use the other person clothes , even entered the room without asking the owner.

We're that close but lately everyone can feel the distance between us, especially Third and Kai.

I feel bored again...

So i opened my mouth and begin to talk with Third.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Um ... I think I have an appointment with P'Cent after all, the game has begun to form."

I chuckled, i feel sorry for Kai.

"Does Kai know?"

"I think so."

"But I heard he invited you out."

"Uh, but I'm not leaving."

"Really? Kai will be very sad, he told me he will take you to the buffet tomorrow." i played my phone again and begin playing my game again. I have to win this game level, if i can upgrade my level then i can get free stuff.

"You must know in my heart that I haven't received it."

"Are you not ready to accept it after all this?"

"That's because I decided to give up." I put down my phone immediately after hearing that from Third, he what?

But again, i can't help much but hoping Third will give another chance to Kai again.

"Oh, I understand you, this makes you a lot of damage."

"I use my brain more than my heart, as P'Cent told me."