Don't.

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️🥺

Mia's POV

" so then he...kissed me." I say hesitantly..

" HE DID WHAT?" Jenna screams , she gives me a grin and I roll my eyes .

" it was unexpected , I didn't know he was going to do that. " I tell her honestly, she raises her eyebrows, what's she going to say now I say in my head .

" you know he's had this obsession over you since you guys first met , what did you think was gonna happen ?" She asks me , I look at her and laugh at what she tells me.

" I wouldn't say obsession." I say and shrug my shoulders. Jenna chuckles and she takes some of her fries , we're currently at the grill .

" so what are you gonna do hook up or ?" My eyes slightly widen , how could she ask that !? She must me nuts .

" wh-what ? No Jenna ! Why would you ask that ?" I ask her , she smiles and shrugs her shoulders. I roll my eyes and take a sip of my soda ,

This is going to be a long day.

Vicious POV

I enter my house and turn on the lights , I look to see damon and James in my living room , I give a long sigh.

" what do you guys want. " I say walking to the kitchen, I hear them following me and I grab a glass from the cabinet.

" I wanna know where you've been , you haven't been home in days , what are you up too. " Damon says in a stern voice , I smirk at him and shrug my shoulders.

" whatever I'm doing is none of your business. " I say to him and fill the glass with water ,

" when your a sneaky person it kinda is." he says , I drink my water and after I'm done I put it in the sink .

" I haven't done anything bad in a very long time. " I tell them truthfully, James scoffs and I give him a glare .

" you got something to say ?" I ask James , he looks at me and doesn't say anything, that's what I thought.

" you know what I'll tell you where I've been, you wanna know where I've been damon ?" I ask as I walk up to him, he stands his grounds and smirks and tilts his head slightly to the side .

" do tell ." he says in sarcasm, I smirk and say quietly, this is going to be too good .

" Mia's house. " his smirk immediately drops into a hard angry look, I see his hands ball in fists.

" you were where ?" He says. I chuckle softly , this will definitely send him over the edge .

" you heard me ." as I said that his fist connects with my face , I stumble back a little bit but quickly recover , I charge towards and push him on the ground.

I get on top of him and punch him once or twice before he moves and gets on top of me. He punches me over and over before James gets him off .

" Damon that's enough!" I hear him scream , I touch the blood coming down from my nose , I chuckle and look up at him .

" looks like I hit a nerve ." he growls and kicks me in the stomach and I fall back down , I groan in pain .

" I guess I deserved that ." James then drags Damon out of the house .

Damon's POV

James then grabs me and pulls me to the front door and we head out ,

" what the hell was that man ?" He asks me , I look at him with an angry look .

" you didn't hear what the fuck he just said ? He was at my girlfriends house ." James looks at me with concern .