𝟏𝟎.𝟎

𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒

its been a while since we all spoke to each other, or even hung out. It's about January 19th. we see each other in school and class but we don't speak. we text in our group chat, but thats it. and even then, its like once a week.

Kim did lose her baby, so she was distancing herself because of that. plus Bry was still very upset with her for having a bay on him. 

carly came back to school. we see gabbie around, but she definitely distances herself. she knows that we know she did all of this. 

I had just gotten out of school, and I went straight home. when i got there i took a hot bath and a nap. then woke up and threw on a cute outfit and just took pictures.

Lynnre

𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩😶

𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩😶.

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 ,𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜_ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 1838 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙

I walked downstairs into the living room and sat down looking at my phone, this was my everyday cycle. wake up, school, home, shower eats and sleep. its been boring without my friends honestly. 

I got a FaceTime from Kim and immediately answered.

"hey ki-"

"hey lynn! i found out who shot up my house."

"what? how? who?"

"It was my ex and Gabbie!"

"why would gabbie and your ex shot up your house kim."

"just come over, ill explain everything."

I ran 5 minutes straight to Kim's house. I knocked on her door as soon as i got there and she texted me.

Kim❤️: stop knocking, my momma gone hear you
So how imma get in
Kim❤️: Come to the side where my window at

"must think I'm 007." i mumbled to myself. I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the side of her house.

she stuck her head out the window.

"don't hate me. you gotta climb!" she whispered.

"do I look like Tarzan?" I whispered.

She rolled her eyes and stared at me.

"Fine." I grabbed onto a vine and pulled myself up. After a couple tries I finally made it into her room. "I'm surprised i didnt just die."