𝟐.𝟎

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬

𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙛𝙖𝙧

𝙄𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚

𝙊𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙤𝙝

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙤𝙤𝙝

𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩

𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟔𝐚𝐦

I had turned on my music, and began my shower. today, Craig was going to pick me up and take me to school, which i thought was cool, considering i hate taking the bus. I had been hanging out with them since last week. they seem cool so I'm ready to build friendships with them. 

I stepped out of the shower and walked into the hall, before hearing a few knocks on the front door. I walked down the stairs and looked through the peephole, and seeing all of my new friends standing there. I opened the door but only popped my head out. 

"good morning." DaeDae said holding a bag from Dunkin' Donuts. "you just now getting out the shower?" Bry said taking a sip of his koolata. ( idk how to spell that nasty ass shit .) 

"yeah i didn't think yall would be here now. come in, ill be quick." I went up to my room and quickly got ready for the day. 

-

𝟑 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗴𝗴 📲

𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲?

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁?

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱.

𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗢𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗵

𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗽𝗮𝗵 𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼

-

as i continued texting Craig, i noticed a group of girls staring and whispering at me. me being who i am, i stopped breathing just to hear what they were saying.

"i seen her on Craig snap this weekend." one of the girls explained. "yeah i know. they're obviously just friends. i mean look at her." "he had to bag a bitch the complete opposite of me, he's still hurt." the same girl continued.