𝟔.𝟎

𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝟐𝟖 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

"can you guys set the table?" i asked Kay and Bry, handing them the silverware. "do it yourself lazy." Kay said and Bry nodded his head in agreement. "you're eating for free, thank you kindly." i beamed as they walked into the dining room.

"hey baby how's the fried chicken coming." my Aunt may, Ty's mom asked. "it's almost done auntie." i said smiling at her.

"that boy, Craig, he's your boyfriend?" she asked. "yeah why?" I asked turning to look at her.

"he invited a girl, I heard him talking to her on the phone."

"he did? well he didnt tell me he was inviting someone else." i told her. I assumed it was his sister or something." she said.

"no his sister is already here. and I have a good feeling of who it is." I knew that he had invited Alondra but I was sure why. just because she told us about Gabbie doesn't mean we have to befriend her.

"ok tell everyone to get to the table the chicken is done." i said turning off the eye on the stove.

my older cousin, auntie and i grabbed all the food and set it in the middle of the table.

once we said grace, my aunt went around with each choice of food and gave out what everyone wanted.

in the middle of us eating and reminiscing over the year we've had, we all heard a few knocks on the front door.

"i'll get it." i said standing up from the table. i walked to the door and opened it.

"hi Alondra." i said waving her to come inside.

"my fault. i didn't call, Craig just told me to come over." she smiled.

"shoes off please." I said closing the door behind her.

"there is a seat and a plate for you at the table." i said showing her to the dining room. she followed me into the dining room and sat in the empty chair. "hey guys." she waved, everyone ignored her and continued eating. "how you doin?" Craig asked her, breaking the silence. "I'm good, thank you for inviting me." she smiled.

i could tell she was going to be an issue, already.

𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐌

everyone had left at this point besides my cousin and Craig. i stayed down here to clean a little, but i was ultimately gonna make my cousin finish. since it was his idea to host thanksgiving this year. "damn, ain't no left over turkey." i said putting the other left overs away.

"they fucked that shit up, who knew you was a chef?" he said. Craig walked behind me and grabbed my waist. He lowered his head to my neck and kissed me softly. "you look so good." he whispered in my ear.

"really?" i asked, pushing my ass up against him. i laughed at him as i felt him get hard. 

"stop playing before we fuck this kitchen up." he whispered. "move, let me finish cleaning these damn dishes." i laughed, pushing him away.

"imma be waiting for you in your room." he said slapping my ass and walking away.

𝟖:𝟑𝟐 𝐀𝐌 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

i woke up next to Craig fixing his belt. "good morning, where you going?" i asked sitting up, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"to chill with my homeboys." he responded, "oh who? is it Kay or Bry?" i asked him. he shook his head. "nah you don't know them bae."