003

Lexie sighed as she made her way to see Megan. She had been avoiding her best friend since she had slept with Warren. She knew it was wrong and that it couldn't happen again.

Megan smiled. "Hello stranger. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just... been busy."

Megan nodded. She wasn't convinced. She knew Lexie was hiding something from her and she didn't like it. She wanted her to be able to talk to her. "You know you can always talk to me. About anything."

"I know babes. Just having a rough couple of days. I miss Ziggy," she said.

Megan nodded. But she knew it was more. She knew her best friend was hiding something. She didn't know what it was.

***
Lexie was in the village. She felt someone stand behind her. She turned to see Warren. "Are you avoiding me?" He asked.

Lexie sighed and looked at him. "I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting us to have sex the other night. I don't regret it at all. But I wasn't expecting it."

"Right. Well come over tonight and we'll talk about it. I really like you Lexie."

***
Lexie sat in the coffee shop. She sighed as Leela sat down opposite her. She looked at her. "Stalking me now?" She asked.

"Lex. Stop this. I know you're struggling. But stop this. We're your family and we care for you," Leela said as she ordered a coffee.

"Stop What? I'm having a coffee for God's sake. You can't do this. You can't tell me how to feel. What to do or anything! Just back off!"

Leela frowned. She knew Lexie was struggling still. But she never thought she would shut herself off from the ones who cared about her.

***
Later on that night, Lexie made her way over to Warren's. She hoped Megan wasn't there as she didn't feel like explaining to her best friend that she had sex with her father.

When she arrived, she saw Megan and sighed in relief knowing that she wasn't there. Warren let her in and smiled. "So, how do you feel now?" He asked.

"Be happier if my sister would stop interfering with my life. She keeps wanting to know if I'm okay and whatever," she said.

Warren nodded and handed her a drink. Lexie looked at him. "Alcohol is what caused us to end up having sex before."

"Well you're legal. No one can stop you from letting me between your legs," he told her.

***
Lexie was in bed with Warren. They were kissing heatedly. Lexie could feel how turned on Warren was. "Dad?"

Warren pulled away from Lexie. "I'm busy Megs."

"Ew. I don't wanna know! Keep it quiet cause I'm getting some sleep," Megan called.

Lexie looked at Warren. "I should go. I can't be here in the morning," she whispered.

Warren smirked. "It will be fine. She won't know it's you," he told her.

Lexie didn't know. She didn't know if she could have an affair with her best friends father.