0010

Lexie laid in bed. She frowned as she realised that Warren wasn't there. Lexie had no idea what was going on with her and Warren

She knew that he was being off with her and keeping secrets. She knew she didn't like it.

Lexie stood from the bed. She sighed as she walked through the flat.

She looked to see Warren as he stood on the phone. He turned to face her and frowned. "I've got to go," he said as he hung up the phone.

Lexie looked to him and sighed. "What's going on?" She asked.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "Nothing for you to worry about. It's just Megan. She's coming back later," he said as Lexie nodded.

Lexie wasn't stupid. She knew he was lying. She knew that Megan was coming back in the early hours of the morning. She knew as she had spoken to her.

"Is everything okay with us? I feel as if there's a strain with us. And I don't want that," she said.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "You don't need to worry. Everything is okay," he said as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

He lifted her up onto the bench top and smirked.  He ran his hands up her thighs and pulled her close.

She moaned into the kiss as she ran his hands through his hair as he pulled her to him. He pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure as he started to move in and out of her.

****

Lexie walked through the village. She smiled as she saw Megan. "Hey. You're back. How are you doing after everything?" Lexie asked.

Megan looked to her. She smiled. "I'm okay. My head is a mess. But I know I did turn into my father. It was good to get away. I met someone else. I'm happy. But it's early days. I just... I don't want my dad to know. I mean after everything that happened...you know how he will react," she told her.

Lexie looked to her and smiled. "Don't worry. I won't tell him. Besides, he's acting shady. And he's keeping things from me too."

Megan frowned. She looked to her best friend. "Is everything okay with the two of you?" She asked.

Lexie looked to her. She sighed. "I don't know. I thought we were good. But there's a strain. And I don't know. It doesn't feel the same," Lexie said as Megan smiled.

She could see how Lexie was struggling.

****

Lexie got back to the flat. She sighed as she saw Warren. She knew that things were tense. And she didn't know why.

Lexie knew how hard things were. She how she wanted to make it work. "Are we okay?" She asked.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "Of course. You don't need to worry. I know how things are. But I swear it's okay. Everything is fine," he said as Lexie looked to him and smiled.

Lexie felt as if everything was a mess. She knew she was scared. But would it work out?