006

Lexie knew it was all a mess. Warren had told her how he had killed Megan's mother. Lexie knew that she and Warren had hooked up a few times. But she didn't know what to do and think.

Megan was her best friend and Lexie hated knowing Warren had killed her mother. Lexie knew that Megan had always wondered over her mother. And Lexie never expected it to be like this.

Lexie knew that Megan had a right to know the truth. But she also knew she couldn't be the one to tell her. She knew it would break her if she told her the truth. And she couldn't do that to her.

Lexie sighed as she looked to her phone and saw Warren was calling her. She declined the call only to hear a knocking at the door seconds later. She swore to herself as she stood up and walked over to the door.

She groaned as she saw it was Warren. "You've been avoiding me," he said.

"And?"

"You haven't told Megan have you?"

"No. No you should. She is my best friend and I don't want to keep something like this from her. She has a right to know," Lexie said.

"Keep your mouth shut," Warren said.

Lexie rolled her eyes. "Make me," she spat.

Warren grabbed her and pushed her against the wall as he leant in and kissed her heatedly.

****

Lexie laid in bed with Warren and sighed. She knew that they had ended up having sex again. She knew it shouldn't have happened. Lexie sat up and sighed as she looked at him. "You need to tell her Warren. She isn't a child. And she has a right to know. I don't know why you did it. But she is your daughter and you can't lie to her over something like this," Lexie said.

Warren looked to her and sighed. "I'll tell her soon," he said.

Lexie looked to him and smiled. Lexie knew it was a mess and she knew she and Warren were just sex. She knew that she couldn't have Megan find out as she knew how Megan would react.

Lexie knew she just couldn't keep anymore secrets. She knew it was starting to eat away inside of her. "Babe," Warren said.

Lexie sighed. "I'm not going to tell her Warren. You don't need to worry," Lexie said.

Warren placed a hand on top of her's. He smiled. "I appreciate it. I really do," he said as he pulled her close and kissed her.

Lexie knew that everything was a mess with her and Warren. But she knew she was lying to Megan and she hated it.

****

Lexie smiled as she met up with Megan in the folly. She wasn't stupid and she could that there was something bothering her. And she didn't know what it was. But she was worried. "Megan. What's happened?" Lexie asked.

"Dodger and I broke up. He's still in love with Texas. He broke my heart. And no one crosses a Fox. I'm going to make him pay. I'm going to kill him," Megan said as Lexie looked to her and frowned.

Lexie was worried. But little did she know how off the rails her best friend was about to become.