Part 50

1 month later.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Yana sniffed, wiping her eyes with her sleeve.i pulled her into a tight hug, resting my head on her shoulder.
"You're making me cry." I replied, Yana hugging me back tighter.
"Be safe. Text me everyday." I pulled away as I promised her I would keep in touch. After a long time thinking about everything, I decided to make the move to Florida. After the money I was inherited from my mom and the money I saved from work, I was able to put it towards a cute Condo in Florida. It's a brand new start which is what I need, but that also means saying goodbye to everyone.
"When are you seeing your friends?" Yana asked, walking me outside the Diner.
"Now. Dylan's going to quickly drop me off at Hannah's to say a quick goodbye. My flight is at 12." I explained, seeing Dylan's car waiting outside. Yana hugged me again before pulling away fir the last time and waving at Dylan.
"I love you. Good luck."
"I love you too." I smiled, walking away from her and into the car.

After a quick drive, Dylan pulled up at Hannah's house.
"See you in a second." I slid out of the car and walked up the porch to be greeted with Hannah, Lucy and Becca all running out.
"Don't go. Please." Lucy and Becca said as they hugged me tight. I hugged them back as a tear slid down my cheek.
"Don't make it harder than it already is." I smiled, pulling away. Hannah was standing by her door, her eyes red and puffy.
"She's not handling it very well." Lucy whispered in my ear. I nodded and walked up to Hannah, my eyes flicking up to her and then the floor.
"I'm gonna miss you so much." I managed to let out. Hannah sighed.
"I'll talk to you everyday, and I'll make sure to-"
"I know you will. I'm just gonna really miss you." She rested her head on my shoulder, letting out slow sobs.
"I love you Han." I pulled away. "I love you all. And I'll come back and visit." They all smiled and gave me one last hug.
"Ready to go to the airport?" Dylan asked, keeping his eyeliner straight forward,
"Yeah, I guess."

Dylan intertwined his fingers with mine as we entered the airport. It was packed full of busy people everywhere. I walked close to Dylan, him seemingly knowing the way.
"Is this my gate?" I asked, earning a nod.
"We're on time, they're opening it right now." His hand slid out of my grip as he looked around. The air between us started to thicken as neither one of us knew what to say.
"I-"
"Will you ever tell me the real reason for why you're leaving?" He blurted, his eyes now fixated on mine. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"I've already told you. I need to get away, I need to start again." I stepped closer to him and placed my hand in his chest.
"You've done so much for me Dylan, you can't keep doing it, it's not fair."
"I don't care about that Amy. I care about you. Why can't you see that?"
"I do see it. Trust me, I do. But I need to do this. You don't need me."
"Amy-" I cut him off by attaching my lips to his, softly running my hands through his hair. He pulled away and sighed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I'm sorry. I know you should do this. I'm just being selfish." He half smiled.
"I'll come and visit. You know I'll think about you everyday." I kissed hm again before taking my bag from him and suitcase.
"Goodbye Amy."
"Goodbye Dylan."

About an hour has gone by and the plane is finally about to take off. A man took my suitcase for me, I passed the security checks and I'm now staring out of the window with my headphones in. A middle aged woman is in the seat next to me, but I don't mind because she isn't bothering me. My head is racing with random thoughts running around in my head. Did I make the right decision? Should I have stayed with Dylan? What's Florida like? Would my mom have wanted this? Where is Kayden right now? Am I scared of planes? I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Everything is fine. I needed to do this. I had to think about myself; and the baby.

Thank you to everyone who read my book!! To the people who voted, to the people who commented, and all my silent readers!! Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did :) x