Part 3

It was now after school, which means it's time for my first cheer practice. Hannah told me to meet her by her locker, and as said, she's waiting their with Becca and Lucy.
"Hey!" I said to the girls, grabbing their attention.
"Hey Amy! For practice we can wear whatever we want. I realise you don't have anything to wear so you can wear my spare change of clothes!!" Becca explained. Cool.

We carried on walking until we got to the girls changing room.
"Alright girls listen up." Hannah said clapping her hands. "We have a new person joining us. This is Amy, welcome her as a new member of our team!" Surprisingly, all the girls were really nice and welcomed me to join. Becca gave me her clothes, which actually fit, and we went outside onto the field.
"So Amy, we normally practice in the gym but we sometimes like to practice on the grass because that's where we perform mostly." I nodded my head and went to stand next to the other girls. I knew how to do the tricks from my last school so I fitted in perfectly if I do say so myself.

"He's so fit, don't you think?" Lucy asked me pointing tall brown haired boy playing football in the field next to us.
"Yeah, it's quite off putting having them right next to us!" I joked, causing her to laugh.

About 20 minutes went by and we were all warmed up. The girls showed me their routine and told me where I needed to go. It was so fun to finally be part of a squad.

Practice was now over and we started walking into the lockers when I bumped into someone. I looked up to be met with Kayden.
"Stevens." He smirked, leaning against the lockers, "fancy seeing you here."
"You can't stay away from me can you Kayden?" I laughed and walked off, leaving him laughing behind me. As soon as I was about to walk into the changing rooms, I was dragged into the bathroom.
"Hannah what the fuck?" I said once she let me go.
"Sorry." She laughed and stepped away.
"Anyway, were you talking to Kayden?"
"Um yeah, why?"
"Omg!! He's the hottest guy ever and literally every girl wants him. You are so lucky."
"Oh come on Han, he said about 5 words!"
"That's 5 more words than any other girl has had! Tell me your secrets!" Hannah pleaded jokingly. I shook my head and went into the changing rooms to get changed.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" I shouted to Hannah, Lucy and Becca as I shoved my earbuds in and started to walk down the road. Only getting about 5 steps in, I felt a tug in my arm.
"Hey, where are you going?" Kayden asked, still holding my arm.
"Home." I replied, sounding kinda obvious.
"You're walking?"
"No Kayden, I'm flying." I laughed. Kayden shook his head.
"Let me take you home." He said, but more demanded.
"I'll walk, it's fine." I said.
"No, I'll take you home."
"It's fine."
"Just let me take you home."
"Honestly, its f-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt Kayden lift me up on to his shoulders and walking towards his car.
"Kayden put me down!!!" I said, trying to hold my laughter.
"No can do." He replied, and I could head his smiling through his words. As I looked up, I was met by many stares from the girls and boys in the lot. I saw Hannah and awkwardly smiled while she was standing there with her eyebrows raised. However, it didn't last long as I felt my body being put down infront of the car.
"Now you have to get in my car." Kayden said, knowing he won the argument. I thought I may as well use the ride and hopped in.
"Next time just agree to what I say because you'll know I'll win." Kayden smirked, looking at me.
"Whatever." I said shaking my head and looking out the window.

The drive wasn't uncomfortable at all- in fact it was the opposite. He would say random shit that just cracked me up, yet we still had good conversations.
"How come you walk home?" He asked in a more serious tone.
"My mom works late often." I replied, hoping he doesnt ask about my dad.
"And your dad?" Great.
"They split, that's why I'm here."
"How come?" He asked, sounding intrigued more than nosey.
"He wasn't a good man." I stated, looking out the window to avoid eye contact. The next thing he did surprised me. He slid his hand onto my knee and started rubbing his thumb in circular motions. I looked at him but he kept his gaze facing forward. Before I knew it, we were at my house.
"Thanks for the ride." I said whilst taking my seatbelt off.
"No problem, don't be so stubborn next time." He said with a laugh. As I was about to open the door, his hand grabbed my wrist.
"Um, can I maybe get your number?" YES YES YES YES.
"Sure." After I gave him my number, I walked out of his car. All the way up to my door I felt his eyes following me. As I unlocked the door, I turned back to him and smiled, him dooms the same and driving off. What a dream boy.

"Mom I'm home." I shouted, chucking my bags on the floor.
"Where the hell were you?" I was met with an angry mom.
"I was at cheerleading, you said you werent gonna be home until later."
"Well next time at least inform me about what you're doing." She stated as I was already half way up the stairs. I went into the shower and put my pyjamas on. I had about 20 minutes before tea so I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone. I had multiple messages from Hannah.
Hannah: wtf

Hannah: why was the Kayden picking you up

Hannah: answer me right now

Hannah: girl come on

Hannah: everyone was staring and your face was so red hahaha

Me: he didn't want me to walk home and thanks ^^ :/

Hannah: Kayden has a fatty crush

Me: shut up

Hannah: Amy has a fatty crush

Me: I'm going

Laughing, I checked if I had any other messages and to my surprise, I had.

Unknown: hey

Kayden?

Unknown: it's Kayden

Me: miss me already?? ;)

Kayden: very much so

Me: haha

Me: I'm also gonna get you back for what you did in the parking lot

Kayden: I'm scared

Me: you should be

Me: but thanks for the ride

Kayden: no worries

Kayden: do you walk everyday

Me: yuh

Kayden: I can take you to school

Me: You don't have to

Kayden: I want to.

Me: honestly it's fine

Kayden: great, see you at 7:45 ;)

I chucked my phone on my bed. Kayden, what are you doing to me?