Part 29

It's now the next day, Friday, and I've decided I'm not going to school today. I told my mom that I didn't feel good and she actually believed it. It's about 10:30, and I'm about walk to the diner. I put one of Kaydens hoodies on and some leggings, put my headphones in and went out the door. My mom took the car to work today so that is why I'm walking. I'm going to the Diner because I need to sort out everything with Yana. Luckily, Dylan isn't working today, meaning that I won't need to see him today. I haven't told Kayden that I'm not going to school today, so I wonder what he's thinking.

As I walked into the diner, I went straight to the seats that are by the counter, Yana spotting me straight away.
"Amy, hey." She smiled as I sat down.
"Hey."
"Yesterday was-"
"Eventful." I finished. "I'm so sorry that all of that happened. I had no idea Kayden was going to do that."
"It's not your fault. I spoke to Dylan. He's a bit pissed off." She laughed, causing me to laugh too.
"Kayden gets a bit a bit much sometimes." I shrug. "And I understand why you called my mom." I added, catching Yana by surprise.
"You do?" She questioned, causing me to nod.
"I'm annoyed at Kayden." I said. "I left him here last night, after we had a huge argument."
"Will you forgive him?" Yana asked, causing me to laugh.
"I always forgive him."

I stayed at the diner for a bit longer, but I'm back home now. My mom texted me saying that it's going to be another late shift, meaning that I have to make my own dinner and probably go to bed not seeing her. I was sitting on my couch when my phone startled me.
"Hello?"
"Where are you?" Kaydens voice flooded through my ears.
"I'm at home."
"Why?"
"Uh, I don't feel well." I lied.
"That's bullshit. Amy Stevens doesn't have a day off just because she's sick." Kayden chuckled, causing me to stifle a laugh.
"Ok. I went to see Yana." I said, not seeing any point in lying.
"Oh, right." Kayden replied. "So what are you doing now?"
"Nothing much, I'm home alone."
"Where's your mom?"
"She has a really late shift again."
"So that means I can come over after school then?" Kayden asked. I think he's got the hint that my mom is going off him.
"That's not really what I was saying-"
"Ok, cool, I'll drive there when school is over."
"Kayden, I'm still mad about-" He hung up. Kayden actually hung up on me.

It's about 4 now and I just heard the door go, indicating that Kayden is here. I ran downstairs to the door, seeing an all-in-black Kayden with messy blonde floppy hair.
"Hey." He said as I motioned for him to come in.
"Hi." We walked to the couch.
"So you're still mad at me?" Kayden asked as he sat down next to me, giving me all of his attention.
"Yeah."
"But you're wearing my hoodie." He pointed out, side smirking at me.
"Because it's comfy." I replied, not giving away any expression on my face.
"Look, babe, I'm sorry, Okay? It's just that I get over protective of you and I don't like it when you're with other boys." He moved closer until there was no space between us left. I moved my hand up to his hair, slowly playing with it.
"Yeah, i get it, but you didn't need to fight Dylan, you should trust me."
"I do trust you! I just don't trust them!" He said swiftly, his face slowly moving towards my neck.
"Kayden." I said as he started to push me down onto the couch, him kissing up my jawline.
"I hate it when you're mad at me." He stopped kissing my neck and looked straight in my eyes, his body now on top of me.
"Same." From hearing these words, Kayden smiled before attaching his lips onto mine. He didn't need to ask for entrance, he just slid his tongue in. His hands went to my waist as mine went to his hair. The kiss was strong and dominated by Kayden, my lips just craving him more and more.
"Do. You. Forgive. Me. Now?" Kayden asked in between kisses. He pulled away as I stared at him.
"I think I need some more convincing." I giggled, causing Kayden to raise an eyebrow.
"Oh yeah?" I nodded. He stood up from the couch and then leant down to me, chucking me over his shoulder. I let out a squeal as Kayden met out a laugh.

As we got upstairs, Kayden put me down on the edge of the bed.
"What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't reply, but tugged on my hoodie and telling me to lift my arms up as he took it off, leaving me in my bra.
"What are you-" He cut me off by kissing me, and he started to unbutton my jeans and pull them down, now leaving me in my bra and panties. He pulled away from kiss and took his hoodie and top off.
"As I've been a dick and I want to make it up to you, I'm going to please you." He whispered close to my face as he knelt down, his hands in my thighs. At this point, I started to realise what he wanted to do. Kayden tried to pull my panties off but I shut my legs and looked away.
"What's that about?" He asked.
"I'm embarrassed." I said, still not looking at him.
"Hey, no, no no. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, you shouldn't be embarrassed." He kissed up my stomach to my lips. "I love every part of you." He kissed my nose before going back down and pulling my panties off, this time me letting him. Once they were off, Kayden pulled my thighs apart, exposing me to him.
"You're gorgeous." He kissed the inner part of my thighs, creating tingles around that area. He then started to kiss near my pussy, turning me on. As he carried on, it was hard to sit still, and Kayden noticed.
"Sit still, Amy, good girl." He licked and kissed my clit, which was almost unbearable. Finally, he stopped teasing me and started to lick my crease, me being fully turned on. I felt the pleasure and I felt my stomach starting to twist on knots.
"Kayden, oh my god." I let my head fall back as I enjoyed the feeling, knowing I couldn't hold on for much longer. Kayden kept kissing, licking and sucking, my area starting to become sensitive more and more.
"Kayden, I-I can't hold on anymore."
"Then release, baby girl. Do it." He edged, causing me to suddenly release, Kayden licking up the remains of my orgasm. My area was extremely sensitive by now, but Kayden kept his head down there.
"Kayden, I've already had my orgasm. It's so sensitive." I said.
"I know, just keep with it." He ordered, causing me to wriggle back a bit. Kayden noticed though and pulled me close to him, a tight grip on my thighs.
"Kayden please." I begged, feeling my second orgasm coming.

After several orgasms and my area completely sensitive and my stomach tied in so many knots, Kayden stood up, picking me up with him and placed me in bed, him laying down next to me.
"You're my naughty girl." He smirked, looking at me.
"Yours." I repeated, my finger tracing his chest.
"Mine." Kayden whispered sweet nothings in my ear as I drifted off to sleep, drained from the previous events.