Part 9

Me and a Kayden were walking and talking about random shit until we walked through the whole park and came across a café.
"I love this café, I come here a lot." Kayden said as we sat down.
"It's cute." I said, looking around. A waiter came up to us and got his pad out ready to take our order.
"Are you ready to order?" He said, keeping his gaze only on me. Kayden notices and puts his hand in my knee.
"Can I have a hot chocolate please." I ask, causing him to nod and smile. He was cute but I wasn't interested.
"I'll have a coffee." Kayden demanded rudely. The boy got the hint and walked off to get our order.
"What was that about?" I asked Kayden as he removes his hand off my knee.
"Nothing." He said. I decided to brush it off.

"No you didn't!!" I laughed at Kayden as he was telling me stories of when he was younger.
"Yep, I literally hate myself for it." He laughed. We had been walking for a good few hours now and we finally got back to the car.
"So, where are we going now?" I asked, as he's driving around town.
"My house."
"Your house?"
"Yeah, I live in my own." Oh. After about 10 minutes of driving, we finally get to his house and wow; it's huge. Shutting the door behind me, we walked into his house.
"I hope you like it." He says as if this house is a small nothing.
"I like it." I said honestly. We went into the living room and sat on his couch.
"How come you have your-" I was cut off by Kaydens soft lips on mine. I kiss back once I realise what's happening, causing him to grab my waist and pulled me onto his lap.
"You. Are. So. Fucking. Hot." He said between kisses. My hands roamed his hair as he pushed me down I'm the couch, him being on top of me. After a minute of making out we pull away breathless. We stared into each other's eyes and damn I like this boy.
"Be my girlfriend." He asked/ demanded. I bit my lip and nodded.
"Words, baby. I wanna hear you say it." He begged.
"Yes, I wanna be your girlfriend." I said whilst smiling.

It's now a lot later and Kaydens now taking me back to my house. My mom interrupted our make up session by saying teas ready and inviting Kayden.
"You don't have to come if you don't want to." I told Kayden, really hoping he changes his mind.
"I want to come, for my girlfriend." He smiled, making my heart flutter.

"I'm home." I shouted, earning a shout back from my mom.
"Hi, I'm in the kitchen." We both walked to the kitchen to see my mom cooking.
"Hi Kayden, how are you?" My mom asked, trying to start a conversation.
"I'm good thank you, Ms Stevens." He replied politely.
"Please, call me Elis." She smiled. Wow, he's winning her over quick. I set the table up as we all sat down with the food.
"This looks lovely." Kayden said. He put his hand on my knee and started eating.
"So, Kayden, how old are you?" My mom says. Well, cue the questions.
"I'm 18."
What do you want to be when your older?"
"I want to be a mechanic."
"Do you like school?"
"No."
"Do you care for my daughter?"
"Absolutely."
"Do you get in with your parents?"
"Um, I-"
"Okay, that's enough questions mom." I scolded, annoyed for Kayden. My mom nodded and smiled.
"It's fine." Kayden smiled too.

After some more interrogation from my mom, we were now finished with eating.
"Amy can you do the dishes?" My mom asked me.
"Sure." I took everyone's plate into the kitchen and started washing up. After about 10 second, I felt a a pair of arms snake around my waist.
"Hello beautiful." Kayden said with his head nuzzled into my neck.
"Hey." I replied, smiling. He started helping me wash the dishes, wish made the mess go a lot faster.
"Your moms nice." He said, wearily. He knows that still haven't forgiven her.
"She likes you." I state, causing him to smile.
"Everyone likes me." He smirked.
"I didn't like you when I first met you." I smirked back. His smirk faded from his face.
"What?" He asked, looking me dead in the eye.
"Yeah, I thought you were a total fuckboy." I bluntly said, drying my hands. He started walking up to me and gently pushed me into the wall.
"You don't think that anymore though, do you?" He said against my face, his warm breath fanning my face.
"No." I leant up and attached my lips with his. Before it could go any further, my moms voice was heard from the dining room.
"Are you staying for dessert?" She questioned, causing me and Kayden to pull away.
"Um, no, sorry Ms Stevens. I should get going." He said, putting his jacket on.
"That's a shame, I hope to see you soon." My mom sighed. I walked to the door and shut up behind me.
"Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked, putting his hands on my waist.
"Ugh, I have work." I moaned, annoyed cause I wanna hang out with Kayden.
"With that Dylan guy?" He asked in a bored tone. Here we go again.
"Come on Kayden, he's like my brother and incest is not best." I joked causing him to laugh.
"I'll see you Monday." He kissed me and then went into his car.