Chapter 66 - Coping

Upon arriving back at the sanctuary, Jack feels sick again and the rush of panic washes over her as she gets out of the car. She vomits on the ground as Dj comes up to her. "Shit, Jack you alright does Negan know you left or that you're out here?" The savior asks her as she is bent over holding her hair back to throw up.

"No, it was..Kyle he broke in and fucking try to kidnap me i killed him" Jack stands back up mumbling out to Dj and he looks to her in shock. "He took the guns there, but i shot him and let him suffer a little and then i got back here" Jack is out of breath as she leans against the car to steady herself.

"Hold up i have to get some help, let me call Negan" Dj whips out his walkie and calls for Negan who had made his way back inside to find Jack, but he has no idea the events taking place beneath his nose. He just got off the call with Rick and he was on his way to tell Jack. "Negan, repeat Negan this is Dj Jack is out here and she needs some help, shit went down"

Negan almost drops Lucille and turns around quick to head back outside. He rushes out and sees a sick Jack leaning against a car. "Jack hey baby are you okay what the fuck happened?" He asks her and she seems to be okay now, she feels a little sick though.

"I'm fine baby i just feel sick and Kyle he broke in...tried to hurt me but i killed him" her voice trails off as she slurs her words.

"What the actual fuck how did he get back here and how the fuck did he get inside, huh?" He looks to two of his men who have walked over, they were on guard duty and should have noticed Kyle breaking in or at least seen him leaving with Jack. Negan is boiling hot from anger right now. "Not fucking okay, Dj he could have killed her and she is fucking pregnant man i should" he raises Lucille to the man and Jack steps between them.

"Baby, hey look at me...look at me i'm okay just let me have her and we can go inside i want you to take me to bed okay, take me to bed" Jack is trying to calm him and Negan usually don't act like this but he is really red faced and angry. Jack hates it when he is like that, so she tries her best to soothe him. "Negan, please i'm tired let's go to bed" she grabs his hand and leads him inside. The guys were terrified, and Jack tells them to get the guns back to the armory.

"Guys, can you please get these guns back to the armory make sure it gets locked back up and bring me the key then thanks guys" she hands Dj the key and they listen to the lady in charge. They take the guns back inside while Jack leads a stone faced and tired looking Negan into their room.

"Okay, let's get this off huh, what is wrong with you baby hey look at me?" Jack can tell that Negan is not okay, he is expressionless and he is not talking. He snapped, like really bad. And Jack is worried because now he won't talk and she has no clue what to do right now. She takes off his leather jacket and sets Lucille down, she bends down to take his boots off as well.

Negan walks himself over and plops down on the bed, Jack worries about his extreme behavior, she wonders why all of a sudden he is acting crazy. Jack knows that he is very possessive of her, but that can't be why. He is hiding something from her so she sits next to him on the bed and lays down with him. "Something's wrong babe, i know you and i just wish you would tell me, like that outside was not like you Negan, i know that you're pissed about Kyle but i killed him okay, he didn't touch me, he didn't hurt me i promise. Our baby is fine but you are not fine and i know it so talk to me"

Jack runs her hands up and down his chest up and down as she waits for him to talk and he moves slightly. "I got a call from Rick, Carl's dead" he blurts out and Jack takes a minute to process the words. "He uh went out to help someone got himself fucking bit, god damn stupid kid, i'm telling you baby, our kid better not ever do stupid shit like that" Jack scoffs at him.