Chapter 27 - Temptation

The continued sounds of the man's head getting smashed echo throughout the small clearing as Jack watches her boyfriend beat the man to death. After the man says his final words Negan smashes his head in some more and taunts the group with a bloody Lucille.

"Did you hear that he said suck nuts" a few more blows to the head and there is nothing left of his head. It's all mangled flesh and bone as the group watches in horror unable to contain their cries and groans.

Negan stops and holds Lucille up "Oh my goodness look at this" Lucille swings towards Rick, splattering blood across his face. "You guys look at my dirty girl" he holds her up like a trophy, so proud of what he just done. Jack pays close attention to a certain girls reaction and she watches Negan the whole time, curious to see his next move.

He moves over to the girl, who seems to be having a strong reaction to the beating. "Sweetheart lay your eyes on this" he holds Lucille right in her face as she drips with lot's of blood. Jack moves closer to Negan almost standing behind the girl as he brags to her.

"Oh damn were you...were you together, that fuckin' sucks, but if you were you should know..there was a reason for all of this, Red and hell, he was, is and will ever be red, he just took one or six or seven for the team...so take a damn look"

The girl still refuses to look, aggravating Negan even more and he loses his patience. "Take a damn look" he yells.

The injured man she had met before jumps up and punches Negan in the side of the jaw. Jack reacts super quick, running over to pull the man away from Negan and she decks him while two other guys hold him down as well. She pulls her gun out and holds it to his head.

"Daryl" Rick calls out.

"NO, oh no" Negan chuckles "That...oh my that is a no no, the whole thing not one bit of that shit flies here"

"Want me to do it babe, right here and right now" she stops and leans down slightly to taunt the man. "I guess we should have killed you that day in the woods, because now you just fucked up big time and i won't hesitate to fucking shoot you now"

"No baby, you don't kill them not until you fuckin' try a little"

Jack stands back up and the two men drag the guy known as Daryl back to the lineup. Negan stands next to Jack as she puts her gun in the back of her jeans. She has her leather jacket unzipped, but she zips it up as the cold night air nips at her bare skin easily.

"Why don't you stand over there, baby?" Negan tells Jack and she walks back over to stand behind the korean man, next to a few other guys.

"Well anyways, that's not how it works...now i already told you people, first ones free then what did i say, i said i will shut that fuckin' shit down no exceptions. Now i don't know what kind of lying assholes you been dealing with, but i'm a man of my fuckin' word, first impressions are important..

Jack notices that Negan moves closer to where she is standing, his back is facing her as he speaks. "I need you to know me" he stops for a brief second and grips Lucille with force. "So...back to it"

Negan turns around and slams down on the korean man in front of her, and she steps back slightly as he hits him a second time splitting his head. Blood splatters across the ground, a few drops reaching her boots. The group screams in protest as the man tries to get back up, the sick woman crying out of control.

"Buddy are you still there, i just don't know it seems like your trying to speak but you just took one hell of a fuckin' hit. I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out and it's fuckin' gross as shit"

The man barely speaks but just enough to say "Maggie i will find you" the whole group whimpers as the bloodied man barely hangs in there. Negan stops and turns to the group. Jack can hardly stand to look, but she get's past it.