Chapter 31 - Guilty

When they walk back into the sanctuary, Negan and Jack head back to their room first to clean up before eating dinner. As they are walking down the hallway, Negan follows closely behind Jack watching her cute little ass as it wiggles in her tight jeans. He loses his patience he can't take it anymore, the way her tight pussy felt around him is to much for him to handle right now.

He needs her now and desperately. His dick convulses tightly against his pants so he moves fast to catch up to her, "Fuck dinner" he picks her up and his lips find hers rapidly quick, Jack moans into the kiss their mouths fighting for control over one another. Jack jumps up and her legs wrap around his waist. She can feel his hard cock through his pants. He grinds into her so she can feel it even more but Jack is pressed up agaisnt the wall his body weight keeping her still, she is unable to move only just a little to grind against him.

"Negan, please....fuck me " he kisses down her neck sucking and biting at her soft, sensitive flesh. Her skin breaks into goosebumps as his hands come up to unzip her jacket.

"What do you want baby, huh tell me what you want?"
He says between kisses to her neck, she wiggles beneath his touch, she grinds against him to try to relieve the tension sparking between them. The wetness in her panties pools and trickles down.

"I want you to fuck me, please i need you to fuck me right now" and with those words he carries her to the nearest room which is the meeting room. Their lips never leave each other and he winds up dropping Lucille in front of the door, struggling to open it while holding her up by her ass. Jack's hand travels down to grab his hard on. And he almost drops her, but he gets the door open swiftly and wastes no time getting her inside.

"Your wish is my command baby" Jack whimpers as he kisses her neck, leaving a mark once again. His hands travel down to rip her jacket off, along with her shirt. Leaving her in her bra, her breast wiggle as he sucks down in between. "Negan, stop teasing me" she lifts up and removes her bra. Her breast pop free, causing Negan to curse under his breath.

"Fuck, i swear on my fuckin' life this sight of you never gets fuckin' old, you are so fucking sexy baby" he grasps her left breast pinching her nipple and his mouth finds her other breast, his tongue flicks lightly causing her to whine. "You like that baby?"

"Fuck...yes" he continuously touches her boobs, driving her absolutely crazy, then he leans down tracing light kisses down to her belly button. Since she is ticklish she moves around harshly, but Negan keeps her arms above her head, and his body weight keeps her pinned to the wall.

She moves but Negan pushes her back against the wall while she hurries to get her pants off. His hand dips inside her soaked panties, running his fingers along her wet slit. While he inserts two fingers inside her she unbuckles his pants and shoves them down his legs and she reaches inside his boxers to stroke up and down his length. "You ready for me baby?" Negan then shreds her panties off her legs so eager to get them off he tears them in half.

"Oh fuck...Yes" Negan lifts her naked body up against the wall, but before he slams into her he bends down and reaches into his pocket for a condom, keeping them handy for these occassions. He rips the wrapper and puts it on. He lifts her back up by her thighs, pinning her against the wall and slams into her. She holds onto him as he thrusts in and out antagonizing slow, her nails dig into the skin on his back as she moans deeply beneath him. Jack's legs nearly give out, as he fucks her hard she can feel the familiar sensation starting to form.

"Come on baby, tell me how much you like this use your filthy words, fuckin' talk to me"

"Negan....i fucking love the way you fuck my pussy with your huge cock, you feel so good inside of me. She moans out almost out of breath as Negan pulls out a little and slams back into her. He feels her tight walls starting to spasm around him and it's enough to send him over the edge. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" she cries out.