chapter -34

Chaeyoung's pov

      I was in deep sleep  until when someone splashed water on my face.

   I woke up angrily cursing them for disturbing my sleep. Whoever it is they will pay for it.. I thought and come out from the car wiping my face.

  "Yah, who the hell did that?"  I said and bumped into someone.

Ugh.. I looked at the girl and I can't able to see her.

    "Who are you?" .. I asked her. I'm feeling so dizzy.

  "Did you drunk that much you can't even identify your girlfriend?" She said in a pissed tone.. And with that I concluded she is my girlfriend Jisoo.

   "Chu.. Baby..."

"Don't baby me.. Why do you even drunk?"

  "Baby.. It's just two bottles babe.." I said confidently like I did something great.

   "Correction bro.  It's three to be exact. Did you forget that you drank another one from your bag.." Jungkook said as he was opening his laptop.

   Jisoo was now throwing me a death glare..

Never thought my girlfriend would be this scary.. I'm shaking.

That kookie..

  "What do you want now? Another bottle?" She asked..

  "Yes.. Ah.. Nono..babe. I just want you love. Your'e enough". I winked her but I can't able to stand.

She caught me by my collar and dragged inside. I even bumped my forehead on the door.

"Babe.. It hurts.." I said rubbing it but she kept walking until we reach the living room... She stood infront of me and throwed me on the couch.

"Thanks babe"
I said laying on the couch.

  "Stop it. Sit properly park chaeyoung"  she shouted at me and unknowingly I sit straight looking down.

"Look at me"  She commanded.

I looked at her innocently.

  "Explain this"  she said showing me something In a phone...

  I can't see it clearly and my head was hurting like hell.

"Damn. I can't see it.. I won't drink  again" I muttered as my eyes were only seeing the blurry pictures.

   "I'm asking you chae" She said again made me look at her.

"It's a phone baby.. Isn't it?" I said as she raised a brow.

  " I know that.. Who's in that picture?"

  What should I have to say.. If I say I can't see it then she will scold me for the whole night...

  "If you won't tell her then you will also see the real jisoo.."  I turned suddenly to look at Jungkook who is working on his laptop but has a smirk on his face

I know it was him.

"You can't even see the picture of you and the girl kissing.. Did you enjoying the kiss that much that you even kissed her back.." She said pinching my cheeks harder made me cry with pain..

Then I remembered what happened when we are in the beach. We were playing volleyball then a girl kissed me on my cheeks. I like her kiss but as a friend. I too kissed her it's because of the alcohol.