CHAPTER 20

AUTHOR POV

      Morning came, on the king sized bed , a princess sleeping peacefully with her unicorn plushie. As the sunrays slowly falls on her pretty face made her eyes open frm her beautiful sleep, with the warmth of the sun which is her favorite to start the day, she woke up as she stretched her arms yawning like a kid and kissed her unicorn plushie with a smile will make anyone fall for her.. She loves unicorns so much. She don't want to get up from the bed but she has school so, she had to get ready. She sighed almost looked like a pout.. When she was about to get up her phone buzzed.

      It was jennie who called her. Lisa felt so happy and picked up it in a second.

    "Good Mng beautiful"jennie greeted made Lisa blush.   

   "Good Mng oppa" she greeted back.

    "Cute, so u remember what I said last night, lili?" jennie asked her.

    "we r going out, I remember oppa" Lisa said made jennie giggle..

    "Gud to know baby girl.. I'll pick u up.. Later. Bye for now Lisa" she said and hang up the call.

     Lisa saw the screen and smiled. She was soo Happy.. Today.. It wasn't a date for them but her heart beats faster than anything.

  She quickly stood up from her bed and went for her bath.. After completing her routines, she went downstairs to meet her unni who is busy in kitchen making breakfast for them. She hugged Jisoo and kissed her cheek.

    "Looks like someone in a good mood today?" Jisoo said made her sister cheeks turn red.
Jisoo smiled and pinched Lisa cheeks.

    "Ahh.. Unnie, stop" Lisa giggled..

"U r Soo cute Lisa come on let's have breakfast".

     Lisa nodded and they both started eating ,talking about everything.

   They heard the sound of a car horn and they know who it was. Lisa face lit up and it was noticed by her unni who slightly smiles at her sister who's so eager to have a not so date.. Ehe.. Lisa quickly went to the door and stopped when heart beats suddenly

  "Dug dug, dug dug , dug dug"

There jennie was coming out from the car and looked at Lisa their eyes met. they felt butterflies everywhere like its their first time.

Jennie was blown away by Lisa's beauty and drooling over her. Lisa chuckled at the sight that's when Jennie just came from her world and walked towards lisa smiling.

     "where is chae? " Lisa asked jennie..

    "I came here for u, but u r asking abt that chipmunk". Jennie pouted.

   "Haha.. Soo cute oppa. U know u look like a dumpling".  Lisa said poking jennie cheeks.

   "What? I'm not a dumpling Lisa". She said  looking at her.

  Lisa can't control her laugh by Jennie's reaction.

   Jisoo then came out. "hey jendeukie, u r in time"
She said.

  " As always chu", Jennie said adjusting her cap. They all laughed. And Jisoo didn't saw rose that made her sad.

    "Shall we go unni", Lisa asked jisoo. She nodded with that they went towards Jennie's car and Jisoo sat in.

   Jennie open the door for Lisa as always and made her way to shotgun seat.. And she started the engine.. As she's driving..

Jennie stealing glances at Lisa. Frm time to time.. She can't stop thinking or looking at her. She don't understand what was happening. "But she loves being with Lisa. There is no doubt that Jennie is  mesmerized by her beauty"..