CHAPTER 15

Author pov

         Lisa was really scared that her unnie wont talk to her anymore. She loves her unnie so much, eventhough she annoys jisoo so many times ,she didn’t mind but this time lisa felt so sorry about what happened she knows how her unnie was worked for her dreamcar . sometimes she comes home late because of the work , lisa knows her unnie so well that she will get anything easily within seconds since their is family is rich in the whole country, but her unni is so stubborn and hardworking . she felt guilty and immediately called her father “hello, dad?” lisa greeted her father. “hello,princess how are you my little girl ?"  he asked .  “iam fine dad “ lisa said smiling . “ok baby, hows chu?" "unni is gud dad , we were doing well" . “thats good to hear baby" her father said happily "yeah,dad can i ask you one thing?" “ofc,anything baby is anything bothering you?" He asked worriedly she said everything to her father. "So, u made her angry for the first time dnt u?" he asked lisa she sighed and said "yes,daddy unni is so worried and angry one me but now we are good" she continued. "I know that ur unni worked hard for this , such a stubborn girl" he said like a proud father. "I know that this was happened before u even call me i contacted ur unni but she wasn’t answering my phone so i asked what happend to your manager" he said everything . "im sorry dad, i dont know it will turn to be like this" . "its okay,baby i took care of that already i already ordered the  same car that chu wanted  from the very first when i came to know about this . it will arrive within two days at ur doorstep okay dnt tell it to your unni i wanna surprise her" .. "yay thank u dad ..love you" lisa said happily "ok,baby anything for my queens .. btw how is ur health now" he asked knowing that she got  highfever just because her unni didn’t talk to her. “im okay now dad,unni will come soon any minute now ill hangup the call now, bye dad" she said in a hurry as she heard the footsteps on the stairs . "okay,princess takecare u two.. lov u baby" he said n hung up the call.

As soon as he hung up the call lisa pushed herself over the bed pretending that she is asleep .
"Hey lisa" , jennie said walking towards her. Lisa felt her heart pounding fast . lisa just woke up like a normal sleepyhead yawning and faced jennie who sat beside her on the bed. “are u doing fine?” jen asked lisa. She just nodded. "Do u need anything?" She asked looking at lisa ."nothing" she replied . “where is jisoo unni”? "she is with rose , they went out to buy some groceries" . jen said  "oh", jen laughed and said "do you want to watch a movie now" jen asked lisa because lisa is in bed all day long she just needs some refreshment "movie, wow i love to watch"  “ok then lets go" jen said spreading her hand lisa felt her cheeks burn but she can cover it because she has fever and took her hand gladly and both went to the living room . lisa sat comfortably on the couch jen turned on the tv and was about to select a movie lisa screamed "tangleeeddd .." jen suddenly drop the remote because of her “what the heck lisa , u scared me” jen shouted at lisa . lisa pouted and tears already forming in her eyes jen who was aware of her soft behaviour she immediately went over to her and said "sorry, baby please im sorry for shouting at u” jen pleaded lisa just ignored her and turned to the other side . "aishh this girl"  jen thought and said "ok fine , im gonna play tangled then"  jen said grabbing the remote from the floor and played the movie lisa still not looking at the screen jen just throwed herself on the couch looking at lisa and  just grabbed her by the hand to look at the screen but to her surprise they faced eachother . "their faces are inches away as jennie literally can smell the strawberry scent  of her lips jennie gulped looking at her plump lips". while lisa was sweating because of the tension between them. Jen wants to kiss her so badly but she didn’t do it ,she controlled herself and moved her face away from lisa . she sat comfortably and watched the movie which was already began. Lisa was enjoying the movie eventhough she already saw that so many times she loves to watch it still,  jen looked at her and smiled because of lisa , "she never smiled like that before and she even surprised herself how her presence affecting her". Suddenly lisa sang “at last i see the light,and its like the fog has lifted ” hugging her pillow like a cute little Barbie doll feeling the love between those characters .not aware of jen was staring at her.  “now that i see you” she finished the song looking at jen who was already staring at her. Lisa felt shy and turned to look at the screen with her face red. "Ur voice is amazing ,lili" jen said made lisa heartflutter with the nickname she gave to her. "Thank you" lisa said and she shivered because she is still feeling cold she didn’t recovered completely . "jennie got up from the couch and bring a blanket from lisa room and moved closer to her wrapping the blanket around them lisa  leaned  her head on her  shoulder as they watched the movie together until they fell asleep".

      After sometime the door reveals both jisoo and rose with the groceries and saw this "unofficial couple" who was sleeping on each other arms on the couch as the movie was already finished . rose took out her phone and captured the pictures of both of them makes jisoo glare at her , "what happened they are so cute together dnt u think?" rose said winking at her . jisoo blushed and hit her playfully  "shut up . wake them up so we can eat" jisoo said putting the groceries on the table.
"yah, let them be ..they look so comfortable" rose said annoyingly . "if u wont woke them up , i wont let u eat the food" jisoo said made rose face scarier “i cant live without food” she shouted that made lisa and jennie woke up.they looked at eachother and got up from the couch throwing a death glare to chae

"Yah , what the fuck , chipmunk?" Jennie said pissed . lisa went to her unni hugging her so tight making jisoo giggled at her little sister actions “lisa, stop it , im already here i wont leave u” jisoo said tapping her head.   "im so hungry unni",  lisa pouted jisoo find it cute and said “i know, i brought u gamjatang” that made lisa scream in happiness "aww, thank u unni i love gamjatang" she said and dig on her food immediately. The three girls look at her and felt happy that she became normal again.

   After their dinner , jennie and rose ready to left to their homes. “ok, we will see you tomorrow" rose said looking at jisoo they stare at each other jennie just waved her hands infront of them to get back to reality .
    "Uhmm, yeah good night see you tomorrow"  jisoo said . “takecare lisa” jennie said putting her hands in her pockets of her jeans . "yeah , i will jennie"  Lisa said smiling softly . that smile made jennie heart beat faster.

    She smiled back. She dont even know what this is but jennie love this feeling wn she is with lisa she thought .
With that jennie and rose waved gud bye to them and drove off to their home.

Nyongan blinks.... I missed u...so enjoying the teasers... Aren't we... I'm Sooo happy...

Well.... I thought of a new story and I'll publish it soon...

Btw dnt frgt to vote guyzz.....
Sry Fr the grammatical errors plz bear with me... 😁😁😁😁😁

Jenlisa is real...

Jenchulichaeng Saranghae

Blackpink is the revolution

Killthislove 20190405