chapter 13

AUTHOR POV

      "Sehun" , who was watching all these from far, smirked and walked Towards bobby and helped him to got up. “u okay, buddy” sehun asked him. “yeah , but that rose bitch kicked me hard bro”. Bobby replied chuckling . "well, she is strong" sehun exclaimed. "Fuck, they are strong .. it hurts still" bobby said pointing at his stomach .. "lets get u to the clinic" sehun said. Sehun didn’t help bobby because he had to remain silent because it was the plan.. they both were observing jennie to disturb her life . they just waiting for the right time.
        They know that jennie was never had a fight with bobby because of girls, not even one. But this time , bobby observed that there is something jennie have that on lisa . "her eyes were never been like that before .. it was like she is afraid to lose her. I think she loves lisa" sehun said . “i think so, i've never seen jennie like that before ..lets wait for more “ .
       Actually, bobby and jennie are best friends like their fathers. They always been together. It was only ruined after the fight happened between their fathers. Bobby' s father aka "mr. Jung" was a not so good person as "mr .kim" (Jennie's dad) thinks. He do some illegal activities , and some other things. He was not even loyal to his friend kim . he wants to sell that company of mr.kim to someone who gave him so much money to build his own company . mr.kim, who was not aware of his plan was not believe what his other friends says be careful with him .. but one day he got a mail from an unknown person and as he opened that he saw  a video of mr.jung receiving money from a certain person and that details of money transfer below the video and the chats between them two. He didn’t believe his own eyes.and he immediately called the police and sent him to jail . he showed every proofs that he had and it was legit .. and they were approved that he was guilty . mr. Jung wants to take revenge on mr.kim for making his life miserable . he got an idea of using his son bobby against mr.kims daughter jennie .

    When bobby heard his father was sent to jail, he immediately rushed to meet his father in jail . he thinks that it was mr.kim fault who misunderstood his father. "Bobby was a gud guy , he was not aware of his fathers illegal activities". “son, im so sorry that i made ur life worst as a bad father. But it was not my fault,one thing im so sure , i hope u will lead ur life without ur father happily people whom we trusted a lot  are the ones who ended up hurting" . he sighed as he was acted innocently infront of his son .  bobby was melted at his fathers words his eyes was fuming with anger  “i'll make them pay for this appa.” . he said and left . mr.jung smirked at the thought of mr.kim and his daughters life in hell.

        Then after bobby didn’t talked to jennie at all. "Jennie thought that he just needs time to heal but he always gets into fight with her. Soon it turned into fights , jennie didn’t believe that this is not the bobby she knows .. she tried so much not to fight him but as hardheaded as he was , always involves in her matters. He wanted to fight intentionally" . this made jennie to lose her temper. Once they had a fight in the classroom which was looked like a mess after their fight . both were wounded so badly ,  jennie has been in hospital for two days until she recovered . rose was with her all the time. Day after day the atmosphere became worse than ever. It was became a personal rivalry for both.

After class , "jisoo,rose went to the cafeteria along with jennie and lisa" . rose ordered some food and drinks. “hey jen, u ok?” jisoo asked jennie worriedly. Lisa looked at her too yeah, "im fine, chu" jennie said sipping her drink . "hes always like that lets not talk about him" jennie said coldly. Jisoo phone buzzed suddenly make lisa look at her. "I'll take this call, just a minute" she excused herself and went to somewhere. Jennie looked at lisa admiring her beauty. Lisa on the otherside eating her food while talking with rose. Jennie think how can someone be this pretty and beautiful , her lips are so intimidating that jen wants to kiss those so badly right now . jisoo got back and sat in her place . “unnie, where u went ?” lisa asked jisoo. Jisoo did not replied back "unnie , tell me whos on the phone?"  she asked again . "did u used my money  that i had to give to a car dealer for my new car ?" jisoo asked lisa , "lisa didn’t understand what her unnie saying but she realized soon that the money jisoo saved is for her new car which is rare to get , but she used that money for her trip with her friends to new York" .. she thought jisoo wont mind.. she really wants to tell the truth to her unnie for using her money . but she forgot . and also afraid that her unnie scold her soo badly so she remained silent . "im asking u lisa ?"  jisoo asked angrily ,made rose and jennie look at lisa . "yes , unnie i used it for my trip to newyork with my frnz ... iam really sorry unnie"..lisa said in a cracking voice. Jisoo took out her phone and called her driver to take her home and left lisa behind. "Lisa was crying so hard .. rose and jennie try to comfort her. But it wasn’t work out"  . they don’t know that jisoo had this side . rose run to find jisoo but she already left . rose left out a sigh and faced jennie who was worrying about lisa,seeing lisa crying broke jennie's heart into pieces , "jennie hugged lisa so suudenly lisa was shocked but she cried harder by gripping her collar so tight making jennie shirt wet .lisa felt like home whem she was hugging jennie.”  "ssshhhh, its ok baby i will drop you home .. nothing will happen. Everything will be ok don’t cry" .. jennie dropped at her home and gave her some chocolates. Jennie knows that how much jisoo cares about lisa ,shes hoping that they will become normal again.

        lisa went inside and saw jisoo on the couch who was seriously watching a movie , “unnie”, lisa said walking to her . “im sorry, unnie please talk to me “ . she pleaded . but jisoo doesn’t even spare a glance at her . "unnie, you want to eat chocolate ? jennie gave me" lisa gave her a chocolate but she throwed it away . lisa was crying but jisoo doesn’t even looking at her. "Unnie, please give me any punishment i will bear it but please talk to me” she begged jisoo. But jisoo didn’t even moved a bit. She still wears that blank expression. “unnie, im hungry please make me something lets eat unnie “ , lisa requested crying “ i already ate , make urself something i have to sleep” jisoo said coldly to lisa without even looking at her and got up from the couch and went to her room shutting the door loudly . lisa don’t even know what to say she was really feeling sad that she made her unnie angry . lisa passed through the kitchen saw some take out and 2 chicken buckets which was empty. "Atleast  unnie ate" she thought and went to her room and cried sitting at the edge of the bed . she cried and cried until she fell asleep .

  Here's ur update guys.... Dnt frgt to vote...

    Jenlisa is real and always superior

Blackpink is the revolution

Jenchulichaeng Saranghae

    Saranghae blinks.....