CHAPTER 12

JENNIE POV

Rose called me and said "we r going to fetch lisa and jisoo". I don't know why she suddenly said that , "but i feel like i want to see lisa as soon as i can". It was a feeling that i cant even explain .. *sigh*.
I got up so quickly not like before and i also skip my gym time to meet her. Im so excited to see her again. I drove to jisoo condo within half an hour . i parked my bike  .. their house is soo beautiful and also very huge. I wonder how it looks inside i thought and knocked the door i heard jisoo say "coming" and she opened the door and she was more shocked than surprised . "why are you here? " she asked me raising her brow. I said that rose told me to fetch lisa . jisoo said it was so early for me to come here. "Ofc , im early i cant wait to see lisa.. ugh..this girl making me go crazy "... i shrugged off and asked her "where is lisa ? "  "she is sleeping" chu said ,going to wake her up as i sat down the couch relaxing i heard someone running as the voice spoke up i can say that it was lisa i turned around to see her beautiful face but the sight made my mouth hung open .."looking at lisa who only wore a towel but nothing on her sexy body, her curves are perfect and her waist and her back" .... "oh my god ,jennie stop being a pervert" .. i mentally scolded myself .. but i cant help "she is breathtakingly beautiful ..her skin is flawless"..lisa didn't noticed me still but she looked at me when she saw her unnie is not responding her face turned red as soon as she faced me .. a smile crept on her face .. "is that smile because of me"? i thought .. "lisa, go , take a bath in my bathroom ". Chu suddenly spoke breaking the silence . "um.. ye..ah. unnie " she said looking at me shyly and went to her sister room. My eyes were still on her until "jennie, had ur breakfast? " jisoo asked me with a bit of her cold voice .. "is she mad?" .. "um, i didn't .. " she passed me two sandwitches and some mango juice .. it was tasty... i thought as i was munching it... "where were u last night" , she asked looking at me .. "we went to an icecream parlour jisoo" .. "and" "and what? we ate icecream" .. "ok" . i will call rose i said as i got up and saw lisa walking to the kitchen "she is beautiful.... breath takingky beautiful" .. "hello , good morning" , she said looking at me .. "hey ,hi lisa . very good morning" .. she passed through me to hug jisoo "unnie, good morning .. i missed you " she said pouting .."awww,shes soo cute ..i cant handle that cuteness".. "i missed u too , lisa ..im sry i didn't talk with u last night" jisoo said looking at her sister .. lovingly. "thats ok , unnie im too sry .. im tired ..so i slept.
Jisoo chuckled "have breakfast , princess" jisoo said passing her the plate with sandwitches.. lisa looked at me our eyes met and we stared at for god knows how long .. "hmm --hmm".. jisoo coughed making us to brought in the world.. "umm, u ate lisa asked me " .. while she biting a piece from her sandwitch . "i, yes... i had just now" .. she smiled once again making my heart beat faster.
"Hey jen, u r here?"  Rose popped out suddenly .. "yah, u r late chipmunk"... i said. "Hmm, yeah but y are u early"?  She asked me raising a brow.."shut up chae" , i whispered . rose looked at jisoo smiling .. jisoo face was red.. "is she blushed right now?"  "Woah chae, is it ur effect", i asked her .. "yah jennie, stop it"  this time i smirked... "im hungry", rose said grabbing the sandwitches from lisa plate. Jisoo stopped her .. "what"?  rose asked jisoo.. "thats lisa food, she barely eats .. so please don't take it from her".. jisoo replied "unnie, its ok , take it rose"  lisa said as she handled the sandwitch to rose. She took it and munched it with feeling "yummy, who made this , its really guood" she said finishing it . "unnie made it" lisa said .. rose moved closer to jisoo as jisoo was steps backward.. "what u gonna do ... now , chipmunk ..i was impatient I'm scared because I thought don't do something stupid" .lisa cant even look at them .. as she was feeling very shy . "u made it, chu" rose asked her .. "y..ea..h.. why?" Jisoo stuttered , Rose leaned closer ,  I saw jisoo sweating "please give me more, its tasty" rose said moving away from her .. i facepalmed myself.. thinking "is she really my friend?" . Lisa was laughing so hard made jisoo glare at her.. rose was not bothered but continued eating .. "shall we go?" I asked them.." yeah.. lets go"  rose said with her mouth full of food . "don't talk when u have food in ur mouth"  lisa playfully scolded.. "ok, princess", They both laughed in unison . we came out of their condo, jisoo sat on rose bike while lisa is on mine .. "are u comfortable" i asked lisa . "yeah, iam gud" .with that we drove to school.

AUTHORS POV

          After their arrival at school, all students eyes were on them .. they only thinking that why the badass bitches was with those two beautiful girls . while some of them feeling jealous about jennie and rose had a thing on them . most of the girls were so upset that jennie is not even looking at them like she used to.
Rose and jennie walking together with lisa and jisoo, but suddenly jennie stops at her pace. "What happened jen?" , rose asked and saw bobby was standing outside the classroom of jennie .. jennie was fuming with anger and she was ready to fight with him.. "hey, bro.. whats up? got a girl already" bobby said with a smirk on his dumb face. "she is soo hot,bro" he winked at lisa . lisa doesn't even look at him "whats ur name , beautiful?" he asked as he took her hands .. lisa was trying to escape from his hands but she cant .. "jennie punched him straight on his nose made him wince in pain and he was bleeding". "don't you even dare to touch her. If not i'll cut your balls". Jennie said pointing her index finger on his face. "Oh yeah, come on jennie,  dnt behave like as if she is ur girlfriend? is she?" He asked jennie still having that smirk on his face jennie was about to kick him again lisa stopped her. "jen, please leave him .. lets go to the class"  lisa said holding jennie's hand . "you bastard , how dare you talk with lisa like that",  chaeyoung said looking at bobby and kicked him on the stomach again and again lisa goes to rose and dragged her to the classroom while jisoo take jennie with her.
"I will sue you jennie kim, for sure" ..bobby whispered .

At the class, jennie wasn't even focusing on the class.. the only thing that she had in her mind right now is "why he suddenly showed up after the fight with her, she haven't seen him much after that day" . not only that but she also keep thinking about " that girlfriend he asked about lisa"  . she don't know whats the feeling she had towards lisa. she never ever fights with bobby for any other girl. She was so disturbed right now.. lisa looked at her worriedly , "she feared that what if he attacks jennie as a revenge".  Lisa don't like fights but most importantly she don't want jennie to get into any fights.. "everytime jen looks at her she felt butterflies and a smile will crept on her face ..even she doesn't get this y her heart beats so fast just by hearing jennie's name. Is this love?"
Lisa thought .

Hey guyzz update... Again.. 😁😁😁😁... I just watched my baby chipmunk teaser for paradise city collaboration with blackpink...

  She is Sooo.. Beautiful and cute... My baby chipmunk 💕💕💕💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗....

   Well don't forget to vote guyzz... Go through my story...

    Happy jenlisa day y'all

   Jenlisa is real and always superior

  Blackpink is the revolution

Jenchulichaeng Saranghae

    Saranghae blinks... Nyongan ❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕