Chapter 45

Chapter 45

When the two were done with their meals, they left the waitress with a decent tip and went to their Italian headquarters.

Jason's POV:

I open the door to a large living area with wooden floors, a beige couch, a coffee table and a small kitchen to the right of me. I set my suitcase on the couch and plop on the couch. Traveling takes a lot out of you.

"Wow! This is gorgeous." Rubbie exclaims.

"Thanks. Justin and I use to come here every summer when we were kids." I said, remembering the old days that Justin and I had together as children.

"Do you miss him?" She asks, rubbing my back.

"I'm just confused on why he would leave me." I say, removing her hand from my back.

"We'll find them." She tries to reassure me pathetically.

"I'm going to take a shower. Can you put our suitcases in the master bedroom?" I ask, my face is hard. She nods and goes to grab our stuff.

I jog to the master bathroom, strip, turn on the hot water and begin showering. I grab the shampoo and realize how little product is left. I took a long sigh and said, "note to self: buy shampoo." I lather my body with body wash which also was almost out, "and body wash."

I get out of the shower, put on a t-shirt and gym shorts. Rubbie walks in.

"Do you want to sleep here?" She asks, unsure of what to do.

"There's a guest bedroom across the hall." I say, handing her, her suitcase.

*Next Day*

Jason's POV:

I woke up naturally and got out of bed happily for the first time in a long time.  I went to the kitchen to see what I had.
"Oh my god, we have no food." I mumble to myself.

"I know." I turn around to see Rubbie with three bags worth of groceries.

"What did you get?" I ask, my stomach was growling.

"I got some cereal that I think is like some sugary cereal back home, milk, cookies, crackers and coffee." She put out all the foods she bought on the counter.

"Excuse me." She went to the fridge to put away the milk.

"I think there's a local coffee shop around here somewhere." She said, as she closed the cabinets.

"Is it Chicco di caffe?" I ask, leaning on the counter.

"Yeah. What does that mean?" She asks, grabbing her purse once again.

"Coffee." I responded, racing toward the door.
A/N: Hey! How's your day going? Don't forget to vote and comment.