FIFTY NINE: SHATTERED

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hi Cindy, the security at your dads house has successfully been changed for the second time as you requested this morning at 5:57 am, Hope everything's okay at your end.

Steven, head of security

Cindys body freezes before she reaches for the call button on her phone frantically. Screaming down the line, begging them to answer her call.

She didn't request for anything this morning.

" shit shit no no noooo" she said whilst waiting for the phone to pick up.

2 minutes left

"Dad... DAD! DAD LISTEN TO ME PLEASE"  Cindy begs as her dad shouts through the phone as to why she's waking him up and worrying so much. " you've got to get out of there, please dad" she said whilst Lucy rings up the security. "That security isn't security they'll be working for whoever the fucks behind this please move...NO IT ISN'T TOO LATE DAD YOU NEED TO GO PLEASE I CANT LOOSE YOU, not now" she whispers, her hard facade melting away as I hold her tightly.

30 seconds left...

"Dad, please" she whispers lightly gripping onto my hand as if I'm the last thing she has. We watch as the tears silently flow down her soft skin, her eyes tinted a red colour from the stinging of her eyes, her lips slightly parted and swollen as she listens to her fathers shaky and saddened voice over the line. Her eyes refuse to move from the spot they have been staring at for the past minute. "Sweetheart I love you. Blake will take care of you I know it." I hear him say from the other side of the phone. "I love you too" She whispers, her voice hoarse as she takes the phone away from her hearing, dropping it to the floor as the sound of a dead line becomes dominant. I watch as the tears fall from Cindys and Lucy's faces, the two broken angels hugging each other tightly. If I know my girlfriend well enough, I know that I'm roughly 5 minutes, this emotion will turn into pure rage, so I see Mikey and Jada already making phone calls, ordering people to catch the "fake security and sending them into questioning". My emotions are covered as I pick up the phone, watching Cindy carefully. "Get the cells ready, were expecting visitors soon" I say coldly before hanging up the phone again, not giving the person any time to talk. My phone buzzes again, but this time it's a text from an unknown number.

From: unknown number

Sorry about Cindy's parents. Now you've got a depressed bitch for a girlfriend. You should have chosen me.

"What the fuck" I hear Taylor whisper over my shoulder as I read the text over and over again. "Who's that from?" Taylor asked making me shrug my shoulders. To be honest, there has been so many women in the past trying to get with me, so I couldn't tell you which one this would be. "Fuck me we are in one big mess" Taylor says before going over to comfort Lucy. I watch as Cindy walks over to me, her arms held out as she wraps her arms around my waist. The sound of her crying slowly calms down as she continues hugging me. "I'm going to kill the son of the bitch who was behind this." She giggles before growling slightly, making me smirk. Here comes my second favourite woman in the world. Psycho Cindy. "My dad didn't raise a fool, a fucking psycho, maybe, but not a fool" she says whilst reaching up and kissing my lips. Standing away from me and putting on her heels, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE GOING OUT TONIGHT." She says whilst walking upstairs before turning around and looking at me, "Ready? Something tells me a whole lotta people are about to die" She says whilst grinning and grabbing her gun waving it around before walking into our room. "H.W, were coming for you".

INSTAGRAM

@Cindylowe Underestimate me

@Cindylowe Underestimate me. That will be fun.

Liked by 167,663 users

Comments disabled

Location disabled

Update: #RIPMRLOWE is trending worldwide on twitter!