FOURTY EIGHT: IN-N-OUT

CINDYS POV

IN MY MIND, I FROZE

IN MY MIND, I FROZE. Thoughts swirling everywhere as i try to comprehend whats just happened. How did this even happen?

But in reality, i just nodded, mumbled a cool and walked away asking him to guide me to my room. "I'm going to go now, your...dad wanted to talk to me about the meeting with Blake smith tomorrow" he said , "okay well thank you for helping me, but before you go, do you mind coming back after talking to my dad and telling me what type of guns you guys are gonna use tomorrow at the meeting? I want to practice with one before" i say, smiling as he agrees. "Seeya later" i say whilst shutting my door and flopping down on the bed.

I have a brother.

I mean he knows about me. He must know about me. He said he found out the truth about his family and he knows my actual name is Cindy Lowe. And yet here i am having to pretend that i think i am Isabella. Whyyyyyy is my life like this. Why?
Im going to have to tell him the truth before the meeting tomorrow. I cant just leave without knowing my own brother, who also hates my mum so at least im not the only one. I just dont get why my dad never told me. And hes away so i cant ask him face to face, ugh idiot.
Whilst i get changed into something more comfy i hear a knock on my door.

"Hiya darling, i just came to ask you whether you wanted to come to the meeting tomorrow seen as you might not be up for it?" My oh so lovely mother asked me whilst looking at my outfit intensely

"Hiya darling, i just came to ask you whether you wanted to come to the meeting tomorrow seen as you might not be up for it?" My oh so lovely mother asked me whilst looking at my outfit intensely. I clear my throat before crossing my legs on the sofa. "Uhm i do feel up for it yeah, i might just stay quiet through a lot of it though seen as i cant really remember much about the deal, and is something wrong with this outfit? you keep staring at it funny" i ask as she starts to head out of the room. "Oh no dear, its just that one of the boys in this house must have left his hoodie in this closet by accident as i dont remember putting it there. See you tomorrow hun, i will leave your outfit for the meeting outside your room." She says before walking through the door and going downstairs. As soon as i lie down a loud erruption comes from my stomach as i realise i hadnt had anything to eat yet, i look up as i hear a small chuckle from the door. "You hungry?" Elliott asks whilst chucking me a gun, "this is what we are all using tomorrow by the way" he says sadly earning a confused glance from me. "Lets go get something to eat and ill explain stuff to you" he says nervously making me confused but...oh well were getting food and thats all that matters. After grabbing my bag i follow him downstairs, ignoring the stares from people. "Erm...where are we going?" I ask him as he leads me to a Porsche, "in-N-out?" He asks me causing my smile to grow wide and me to nod my head frantically before climbing into the car, he really is my brother.

::::::::::::

"Hello and welcome to in-N-out what would you like to order?" The woman at the till asks, not keeping her eyes off Elliott...not againnnnn women do this to every guy i hang out withhhhh. After Elliott and i give our orders i decided that ill get a table, enjoying the idea of seeing him struggle with a girl flirting with him, he clearly isnt into the blonde bimbos. After laughing my head off for 5 minutes i finally shut up when he brings the food and shoves some fries into my mouth. "Oh by the way nice sweatshirt, i recognise it from a time i went shopping and bought it myself" he says whilst smirking, "Ew if I'd have known it was yours i would have burnt it" i said earning a punch back. "Anyway what did you want to tell me" i ask whilst trying to put some ketchup into my fries, why is it so hard?!

"Ehm, okay this might sound weird and could be a little overwhelming. But i feel like you need to know the truth and i really fucking hate my mum. Your name isnt actually Isabella, your name is-" "Cindy Lowe, my dad isnt actually Henry and i dont work for this mafia" i say smirking as his jaw drops. "H-how did you- but she drugged you?" He said in shock stirring the straw in his diet coke. "She thought she drugged me. The person she went to for the drugs is a friend of mine, he switched the drug to just a mixture of water and jelly and gave it to her then told me what she was planning to do. I knew the whole plan. I knew she would turn up at the resteraunt, i knew she would be in the bathroom. Im always one step ahead of her because-" "She has no idea you know. She thinks you think your Isabella. Thats why you asked for the gun, thats why you froze for a second when i said my last name." He said putting all the pieces together. "Hi Elliott, im your little sis Cindy" i said smiling softly. I watch as he stands up from the chair and embraces me in a hug, dayum he gives good cuddles. "Call me Eli" he says looking down at me smiling, "call me Ci" i say as he ruffles my hair.

"Now, whats the plan for tomorrow."