SIX: OREOS

BLAKE'S POV

BLAKE'S POV CHAPTER 1- PRESENT)

"BLAKKKEE COME DOWN NOW" I hear my dad say in his serious voice, my dad only talks to me in his serious voice if it's about business...yes he is a mafia leader, the most dangerous in New York to be exact.

I sprint down the stairs being careful not to knock over the million dollar vases which are on the sides.

"Yes dad" I ask him whilst sitting down in one of the love seats in our lounge. My dad looked up from his phone suggesting he had just been talking on the phone to someone important.

"So, I was just on the phone to Alexander Lowe-""Isn't he the-" I say then stopping as my dad gives me a glare for interrupting him. "Yes he is the most dangerous mafia leader in England, anyway, we both agreed to become allies and join together to be the strongest Mafia in America." My dad informs me with a smirk on his face.

"That's amazing dad but how are we going to join together if they are in England?" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, him and his gang/ the rest of their mafia is moving here, New York so we will have lots of meetings and you will have to come with me as you will replace me in this role as mafia leader soon with his daughter". I nod along kinda drifting off a bit..."Wait, daughter?!", there has never been a female mafia leader before so she must be pretty ruthless and badass to deserve the roll.

"Yes, Alexander has a daughter Cindy Lowe who is the same age as you and is moving here as well. Alexander said they don't know whether Cindy will go to your school or not yet. Anyway you can go now...oh and tell your friends about this as well ." My dad says while heading back to his office.

::::::::::::

As I am on my way to Jake's house I can't help but wonder what this new girl might look like, I mean eventually we are going to be leading our mafia together so i'm just hoping she's not a slut who tries to get in my pants.

As I pull up to Jake's house I can already hear screaming coming from the inside...I honestly don't know how I deal with them everyday.

"GREY YOU CAN'T EAT MY OREOS THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW"

" YES I CAN MIKEY THERE IS NO LAW"

" WILL BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP" I hear Jake say...he's basically the father of them two.

"Mikey there's a packet of oreos in my car go grab them" I tell him while chuckling, Mikey rushes out the door and straight to my car while Grey does a sigh in relief.

" Hey Blake" Jake tells me whilst handing me a beer.

"Hey mate, where is Taylor?" I ask them seen as he is normally here 24/7. Grey and Jake's eyes both light up in amusement as they tell me what has happened.

"Basically, Taylor has been sleeping in Jake's room ever since he got here as he told us he was up all night with a chick so he was really tired. So Grey thought that we should get loads of alarms and set them so they go off all through the night seen as he slept in the day...he should be up all night." Mikey had come in during that explanation and was grinning like a Cheshire cat...whether that was because of the oreos or the prank I don't know, probably the oreos.

"Omg that's so funny mate have you set it up?" I ask them, they nod in reply and we all sat down waiting as it was currently 10pm and the first one goes off at 11. We all got tired of waiting and decided to crash at Jake's so I went into one of the spare rooms far away from Taylor's so I didn't get woken up.

4am...

"UGHHHHHHHHH" Is all I hear as I get woken up by loud stomping in the hallway, I let out a chuckle as I realise it's Taylor. I hear the door slam as I realise he's probably gone to get clothes from his house as we weren't intending to sleep here.

I decided to go back to sleep for another 3 hours.

"FUCKING HELL" I scream as i'm woken up by a freezing cold substance being smothered all over my face. Taylor rushes out of the room as I run to the mirror as I realize its ice cream. I run out of the room only to find all the other boys looking the same as me. We all run to the kitchen to try and find Taylor, we hear a noise around the corner and all look at each other before sprinting there. "I'm sorry guys let me help you wash it off" Taylor tells us as he pops his head around the corner, before we can process whats happening freezing cold water with ice cubes in it was thrown all over us, wiping off the ice cream but soaking and freezing us all the death in the process. "PAYBACK DICKHEADS" Taylor shouts while crying of laugher as we all look at each other realising we probably deserve it. "Okay truce?" I ask Taylor as he sobers up from laughing. "Ugh fine" he says while shaking our hands "Too bad I was gonna die your hair red like the girl said" I hear him mumble.

We all look at each other in confusion..."Girl, what girl?" Mikey asked, " Oh just a girl I met in the supermarket" He tells us, we all wanted to know more but dropped the subject as we realised he wasn't going to tell us anything else.

"Well, we have school in 2 hours so we might as well get ready." Jake informed us while chucking us all some of his clothes as we couldn't be bothered to go home to get changed and all our school stuff was in our lockers.

(Edited the post out sorryyy)

Once I had served breakfast all the boys came downstairs laughing at my Instagram post. As we were talking I remember the convosation me and my dad had earlier. "Oh by the way guys my dad told me that Alexander Lowe, the leader of enlgands most feared mafia is joining together his mafia with my dads so that they can become the strongest in America. He also has a daughter called Cindy who is moving here." The moment I mention Cindy's name I see Taylor suddenly wake up, "Did you say the girl from England was called Cindy Lowe?" He asked me excitedly getting his phone out. "yes...why?" we all look at him confused as hell. "SHE WAS THE GIRL I MET AT THE SUPERMARKET" he tells us leaving us all in shock. "Well why are you getting your phone out then?" Mikey asks confused.

"Because I have her Instagram..." He tells us while we all rush over to him.