♥RED♥

"Hyung~ you should come on This and That," Chenle said bouncing in the doorway of my room."Manager-nim already agreed, "Jisung said popping in from the hallway."Well what do you say," they said at the same time.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the two for a moment, "This and what, "I asked.

"This and That, hyung. It's our show," Chenle said.

"Yeah, we got to go to Chenle's house in Shanghai a few months ago, don't you rem-, "Jisung said cutting himself off, "Sorry hyung," he said and looked down.

"It's okay," I said and grabbed the crutch next to me and walked over to them. I pulled Jisung close and rubbed his shoulder and kissed his temple. So much happened with the group while I was gone.

"Sure, I'll join you guys, "I said and smiled at them. I let Jisung go and pushed the two out slightly before closing the door to change.

I grabbed a white shirt and a white cardigan with navy blue by the ends of the sleeves and around the neck and passed the button area(like the one Jeonghan wore in the pinwheel mv), and black jeans. 

I walked out of my room and past the kitchen and sat in the living room to wait for Chensung. Jeno came into the living room and Jaemin came in after him. I don't want attention today, especially not theirs. 

I feel like I'm bugging them and that they feel sorry for what happened to me so that's why they want to hang out with me. Chenle and Jisung walked into the living room and I stood up to follow them out. 

We got into the car waiting outside the building and were driven to the company building. We left the car and walked to the filming room and Chenle and Jisung sat down and out manager told me when to join them. 

"Today we have a special guest, Renjun hyung, "Chenle almost yelled at the camera. I stepped into frame and sat between them, which was insisted on by the two youngest. 

"We are not filming without Renjun hyung between us, I don't care what you guys want and how you want us to sit, "Jisung said to our manager. He rubbed his temple and motioned for them to keep filming.

They gave Jisung a large envelope with a clue in it and after looking he gave it to Chenle and giggled slightly as Chenle looked at it. They both turned to me and smiled.

"Hyung~, "they both said, "We're having hot pot," they said happily."Do we get to go out or are we making the hot pot, "Chenle asked our manager? He pointed at me and they smiled even brighter.

"Renjun hyung, can you make a hot pot," they asked excitedly. 

"Yeah," I said.

"YEAH, hyung, we're making a hot pot, we're making a hot pot," they said happily."WinWin hyung made a hot pot a few months ago but it wasn't as good as yours, "Jisung said. Out manager gave him a warning glare that he ignored. Are we not supposed to mention WinWin hyung?

We got up, Chenle and Jisung helped me up before I grabbed my crutch. We moved to the company kitchen and I told the two what they needed to grab so we could make beef hotpot. 

It was fun, making a hotpot, then we moved it from the kitchen to a practice room where hyungs were just hanging out, not doing anything, and they smelt the hotpot and followed us to the table. We all sat down and enjoyed it. The other members of Dream came in too and ate with us and we finished the filming. 

We went back to the dorm, the other three following behind us. It was late and dark outside. They got inside and Renjun was really tired. He walked to his room and laid in the dark. He locked his door earlier when he first entered so when someone tried to get into the room, the doorknob didn't budge.