♥Sorry♥

Triggering Topic!
Abuse! Rape!

3rd

But the lying in self-pity didn't last for long. See Yeong-Su has been diagnosed with MPD(multiple personality disorder) he doesn't know what happens when his personalities switch. He only becomes aware when someone around him tells him what happened.

He had woken up at 1 in the morning and felt angry, so angry that he needed to let it out on someone or something. 

Renjun

I woke up in a huge bed when I heard a door slam and then my door was slammed open. In the doorway stood Yeong-Su. His face held hatred and anger. 

He started walking closer to my bed before trying to brad my leg. I jumped off the bed and tried to get out of the room but he cornered me.

Triggering Scene(Abuse)

"You little selfish bitch," he said and slapped me. He picked me up and walked down the stairs down to the basement. 

He threw me next to the pole, like threw me. I felt pain all over my body as he began to kick and punch my body. He took the handcuffs off the floor and grabbed my arm and made me stand up. He cuffed my hands to the ceiling as I became a literal punching bag. 

I saw my vision begin to spot and my breathing became shallow as he punches and kicks me. All I could see was darkness. 

End Scene

I woke up my whole body in pain and my arms are numb from being above my head. He was so nice yesterday and then he turned into a living spawn of satan.

I could and couldn't feel anything at the same time. I heard no noise from anyone or anything. Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days. I saw the sun from the window go down and heard a door upstairs open. 

No one came downstairs by me. I passed out from both pain and the need for sleep. I woke up to a slamming door and then another and then the door that leads down to the basement was thrown open. 

He didn't make eye contact and he didn't say anything. He uncuffed my hands from the ceiling and re-cuffed them to the pole behind me. 

He was in a black suit like every day. He ran up the stairs and threw a water bottle at me. It hit my left cheek and fell in my lap. I won't be able to drink it with my hands cuffed. 

I laid my head back and looked up at the ceiling. I felt the bruise on my cheek start to form and the place my wrist keeps pushing on causing blood to trickle out of my arms. 

I look at the oversized white button-up shirt that was the only piece of clothing on me besides underwear. 

I closed my eyes and thought about what Jeno and Jaemin were doing. What the whole team was doing. I heard that WayV was coming back to Korea in a few days I wonder if they actually came here this time. 

3rd

Yeong-Su and a few of his staff walked into SMEntertainment to drop off outfits for the upcoming comeback of their groups EXO, SHINee, Red Velvet, and Super Junior. 

As they walked farther in the building the more security and police they saw. Those police officers didn't know that the person they were looking for was right behind them.

They delivered the clothes before going back to the RoseFashion office building. Yeong-Su got his car and left early.

He arrived home and went to his basement. He saw Renjun sitting with his eyes closed and a visible bruise on his cheek. 

He walked back upstairs and took off his suit jacket. He loosed his tie before going to the kitchen looking around the higher cabinets. He grabbed a bottle of Tequila. He walked into the living room and threw himself onto the white couch.

He took a long drink of the alcohol and felt the burn as it ran down his throat. He drank half the bottle before his temper started to rise. He took one last long drink before throwing the bottle against the wall making it shatter. 

He wobbled down the stairs and unlocked Renjun from his handcuffs before pulling him to his feet by his hair. Renjun's eyes shot open in pain as tears began to collect. 

He was pulled up the stairs by his hair and then across the living room and then up another flight of steps and was taken to the very last room. 

Triggering Scene(Rape)

He was thrown to the floor in front of the bed. Yeong-Su locked the door and walked over to Renjun is a drunken way.

Renjun was pulled to his feet by his hair before his back was slammed to the wall. He felt lips crash to his. He tried to fight back but with the lack of food in his system, he was weak. He stopped fighting for just a few seconds and the man was already sticking his disgusting tongue into his mouth. 

The taste of alcohol lingered in Renjun's mouth as the man pulled away from the rough one-sided kiss. He was pushed onto his stomach and had his hands tied with rope behind his back. His underwear were ripped into pieces being thrown somewhere in the room. 

His ankles got cuffed to the bedposts before he could put up a struggle. He heard the sound of a belt being undone and then he felt it connect with his ass. 

"NO, STOP PLEASE," Renjun scream at the top of his lungs. 

"Shut up you fat whore," the man growled. 

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, STOP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP, "Renjun screamed as loud as he could. He couldn't do this again. He was met with a painful smake to the ass. He continued to get whipped every time he screamed.

The belt was thrown as some spots on Renjun's back started to bleed. Yeong-Su grabbed Renjun's hair in a tight fist before slamming into his already hurt hole. 

Renjun screamed in pain and tried to getaway. Yeong-Su gabbed his hair in a tighter fist causing tears to come out of Renjun's eyes. 

"HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME, "Renjun continued to yell help until it didn't sound like a word anymore. 

His voice got so sore that he couldn't scream anymore. All the noise he made was him choking on his own sobs. Yeong-Su let one last grunt out before pulling out.  

End of Scene

Renjun sobbed as the man untied his hands and uncuffed his ankles he pulled Renjun up onto his legs. His legs gave out and he fell to the ground. His white shirt was stained red with the blood on his back from the whipping. 

He was forced up as Yeong-Su grabbed his wrist tightly pulling him up. He pulled him down the stair and then when they got halfway down the basement staircase Yeong-Su pushed Renjun down the stairs. 

Renjun instinctively put his arm out to break his fall but he just ended up breaking his arm. He screamed in pain. His ankle was twisted in a weird direction and his chest hurt. 

He started to cough until blood started to come out. It dripped down his chin and onto his shirt. His breathing was heavy and uneven. 

He moved to sit up normally as he heard footsteps on the stairs. Yeong-Su appeared in front of him as he walked behind the boy.  

He grabbed his wrists ignoring the scream of pain as he cuffed Renjun though he didn't cuff him around the pole again. Renjun sat with his legs almost crossed as he looked down at the ground as he coughed. Blood specks appeared on the ground. 

As Yeong-Su walked up the staircase Renjun looked up at him still crouched over. He glared at the man that is ruining his life one day at a time. The basement door slammed shut and plunged Renjun into the dark. 

This was his life now he doesn't know if it's going to be till be dies or until someone finds him but even when they find him he knows he's never going to be the same.