♥Like We Used Too♥

3rd

Every day was the same for Renjun. Wake up, get beat, clean the mansion, and get beat again. Yeong-Su didn't rape him unless he was drunk or pissed.

He took all of his angry out at Renjun. He stopped going to work on Monday. No ones heard from Yeong-Su since Wednesday. It's been 2 months and Renjun hasn't been saved. 

Yeong-Su has depression and so does Renjun now that his life is a living hell. His arm still hasn't healed properly and he coughs up blood because of 4 broken ribs. His ankle is the worst. Renjun can hardly walk so he ends up crawling everywhere. 

Jaemin and Jeno are depressed because their best friend and crush hasn't been found yet. SMTown is getting all sorts of backlash and their YouTube page lost more subscribers than James Charles did. Every fandom is joining forces to get SMTown to fire the managers responsible for Renjun's disappearance. 

The police have been tracking down Renjun's location and are close to cracking the case and finding the boy who they hope is still alive. 

Renjun fell asleep while he was cleaning the kitchen floor. He was shivering since winter was arriving and Yeong-Su hasn't turned the heating on yet. Renjun is still wearing the same white shirt from 2 months ago but now his pants and underwear are nowhere to be found.  His white shirt is stained with large patches of red with very little white left. 

At the police department, Yeong-Su's assistant reported him missing. A police car was on it's way to his mansion as we speak. 

When Renjun had been sleeping Thursday night Yeong-Su drowned himself in his bathtub knowing that he would get life in prison once the police found Renjun. He left a note on his bed to his mother and younger brother Daniel telling him the company was his and all his money.

Yeong-Su told Renjun when he first got there that if someone ever knocked on the door to go to the basement and wait for them to leave. So when the Seoul Police Department came knocking on the front door startling Renjun wake he ran to the basement and shivered because of the cold cement. 

He heard the front door slam open and he heard many footsteps upstairs and yelling. He was in the back corner of the basement when the basement door opened. He rolled into a ball and shivered. 

"I HAVE SOMEONE IN THE BASEMENT, "I heard a voice near me yell."Hey kid, hey kid are you awake," the man asked walking closer to Renjun. He shined his flashlight at Renjun and almost fell backward in shock. 

"I'M GOING TO NEED AN AMBULANCE," The man yelled to his fellow officers upstairs. He walked over to Renjun and saw that he was awake. The police officer touched his shoulder making him flinch.

"Oh my God, "The man said looking at Renjun's beat up and bloody face."We found you, finally found you," the man said letting out a sigh of relief. 

The police officer picked Renjun's beaten and bloody body off the cold floor and carried him upstairs bridal style. 

"Holy shit," one of the officers said as the other made his way outside to the ambulance. 

Yelling from upstairs came as they found Oh Yeong-Su dead in his bathtub and they also found the missing boy Huang Renjun. 

The news van was sitting outside the house as Renjun was being taken out. The lady got the cameraman to start recording Renjun being taken out of the house and being brought to the ambulance.

"Mr. Huang Renjun of NCT has been found after 2 whole months. His captor Yeong-Su Oh was found dead in his house as the police were investigating his disappearance, "The news lady said after a brief interview with the head police officer. 

Renjun was rushed to the hospital right away after the paramedics saw his condition. He was shivering even with a blanket around him. 

SMEntertainment got a call that their Idol had been found and will be at the hospital and was going into surgery for internal bleeding. 

The first to hear was the oldest in the group and then the youngest. Jaemin and Jeno started crying after hearing the new from both happiness and sadness. 

The group got into vans and were driven to the hospital where Renjun was. A nurse came over and told Taeyong, Kun, Doyoung, and their manager. 

"Renjun was found in the basement of Yeong-Su Oh the CEO of a company called RoseFashion. He had large bruises all over his body along with gashes all over his back. He had a broken arm, 4 broken ribs, and his left leg was broken. We also found that he had been raped multiple times," the doctor said."He's in surgery for internal bleeding and we are almost positive that he won't be able to use his left leg again," the doctor said and went back to a patients room.

"Hyung what happened, "Jaemin cried to Doyoung hugging him. 

"He was abused and rapped while he was gone and there's a strong chase he won't be able to left leg ever again, "Doyoung said.

"Why won't he be able to walk, "Chenle asked.

"The doctor didn't say exactly, "Taeyong said sitting next to Jaehyun. Hours passed and they finally got news.

"Renjun has been moved to a room on the 4th-floor room number 490," the nurse said before going back behind the desk. 

They all made their way to the room. The doctor waiting for them told them no more than two at a time until further notice.

Everyone looked at each other and then at Jeno and Jaemin. Taeyong pushed the two boys into the room where the boy they missed so much laid unconscious and as white as a ghost.

Jaemin grabbed Renjun's right hand and Jeno grabbed his left."We missed you Renjun-ah," Jeno said.

Jaemin started crying as so saw all the cords and machines in Renjun's room. Jaemin had to leave because he was getting too emotional and they let Chenle into the room with Jeno who was still holding the older's cold hand. 

Chenle pulled one of the chairs over to the bedside and laid his head on the metal bar on the bed."I missed you hyung, "Chenle said looking at his pale friend. 

Jeno left and WinWin entered the room. WinWin grabbed the hand that was just being held by Jeno and lifted it to his face. Renjun's ugly hospital gowns sleeve feel to reveal dark purple bruise on the almost white skin.

WinWin started crying and took Chenle out with him. Everyone slowly visited Renjun before leaving. Jeno and Jaemin stayed at the hospital with one of their bodyguards. He stood outside the room's door where Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin were.

Nurses would occasionally come in to check on the lifeless boy. They gave him different medicine and took blood for testing. The also performed a rape test even though they were sure he was raped by Yeong-Su and him only. 

Jaemin fell asleep in the chair after a while so Jeno left the room to go get coffee from the cafe in the hospital. He got Jaemin his special coffee of death and he got a vanilla latte for himself. 

He went back to the room to see a horrified Renjun looking around the room in fear as Jaemin was leaning on his bed sleeping.

"What's going on," Renjun said with his broken voice."Where am I, "Renjun had tears in his eyes?

"It's alright hyung, your in the hospital, the police found you and brought you back to us, "Jeno said whipping tears away. 

He texted Taeyong that Renjun was awake. Renjun still looked confused as ever. He squinted at Jeno and said, "J-Jeno," he then looked to his side and said, "Jae-Jaemin, "tears began to pool and fall as he looked at his best friends."I missed you guys so much," he said sobbing tears of joy. 

"We missed you too," Jeno said and help Renjun's hand."I'm never going to let you go Renjun-ah, you'll stay with us and be safe," Jeno said kissing Renjun's hand.