♥I.L.Y♥

Renjun

I walked into the living room and saw no one. I went to Chenle and Jisung's bedroom and saw they weren't there. I went to the kitchen and saw that they weren't here anymore.

The house was getting dark as I sat on the couch. The TV remote is still missing so I can't turn that on to give the room some light and the lamps on the side tables need new lights which haven't been purchased yet. 

I could only see a light from down the hall escaping Jeno and Jaemin's door. I grabbed the pillow and laid down on the couch and covering myself with the blanket Jisung and Chenle left out from last nights movie night that I didn't attend. I was in the WayV dorm sleeping in Ten and Kun's shared room in Kun's bed while he read a book till who knows when.

I didn't fall asleep but as soon as my eyes start to shut I thought I heard a bang. I wrapped the blanket around my head a little more and then when I opened my eyes all the way I could have sworn something ran across the room. 

I kept hearing noises and seeing things in the room until I felt a few taps on my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw Yeong-Su's face jump out of the darkness.

I tried to move but my body wouldn't move an inch. I felt the blanket being ripped off of me and saw his face looking down at me.

I wanted and tried to scream but nothing happened. The more time went by the worse it got. I could hear his grunts in my ear and his gross hands on my body before I shot up. I looked around the room and saw no one. I wrapped the blanket around my head and moved to the far corner of the couch and shook violently. I could feel the tears run down my face.

My eyes kept darting around the room looking for him making sure he was gone. They stopped on the hallway and noticed a shadow on the wall walking closer and closer to me. I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my ears.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and let out a long scream, "NO! NO! NO! GET OFF OF ME YOU OLD CREEP! I DON'T WANT IT! I DON'T, PLEASE NO!"

"Renjun it's me Jeno, he's gone he can't hurt you anymore, "I felt arms pull me onto a lap. I turned around slightly expecting to see Yeong-Su's face but saw Jeno's. I buried my head into his chest and smelled the fresh scent of Jeno's body wash. 

"Is everything alright," I heard Jaemin's calming voice ask. 

"Is everything okay, Renjun-ah, "Jeno asked placing his head next to my face. I nodded my head and wrapped my legs around Jeno's waist hoping he wouldn't get up. But you know what, he stood up making me cling to him like a koala. 

He walked down the hall and into my room. I saw Jaemin wearing a matching pajama set that had a blue background and little white clouds everywhere. I grabbed pajamas and ask if the could leave the room for a second so I could change.

I grabbed my Moomin pajamas that are a matching blue to my bedroom walls with little Moomin's all over kind of like Jaemin's clouds.

Jeno was just wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt when they walked in again. I grabbed my Moomin night light and plugged it into the wall next to my desk. 

"That's so damn cute," I heard Jaemin whisper to Jeno.

"I know right," he whispered back. 

I took all my stuffies and placed then in a pial at the end of my bed. I pulled the blue duvet down the revel the white sheets underneath it. 

Jaemin got in first and then me and then Jeno. They both held me even though I slept facing Jaemin. I felt safe in their arms. I also could feel my heartbeat, beating irregularly fast but blamed the sleep paralysis. 

"Goodnight baby," heard Jeno say into the air as I fell asleep. He must be talking to Jaemin. At that moment I felt a jab at my heart and then fell asleep as the front door of the dorm opened. 

I could hear Chenle's dolphin laugh, Donghyuck's giggles, Mark's calming voice, and Jisung's deep voice saying something and then his cute laugh following it. I heard footsteps pass my room but stopped and heard my door creak open a little bit and then heard a chorus of 'AWs' and then the door shutting again. 

I heard the door on the other side of the hall and then the one at the end of the hall. I heard Donghyuck's door open again and then the bathroom door open and close before falling asleep. 

***TIME SKIP***

"You're telling me they aren't dating, "I woke up to a voice asking. 

"Well that's what Jaemin said yesterday before we came over but like a lot could have happened while we were gone, "I heard Donghyuck's voice say. 

"Shut the fuck up, "I sang out trying to fall asleep again.

"Go back to sleep we'll go gossip in the other room, "I heard Mark say before the door to my room shut. I fell back asleep and curled into Jeno's side. 

"They would be a cute poly relationship, guys."

"They're soulmates, their perfect for each other."

"I'll support them if they do end up, dating."

"They could help Renjun so much with his mental health and help him boost his confidence."

"If they hurt my child I'm taking him to China next time we go."Good old Mama Kun.