♥Wolf♥

I woke up and wiggled out of Jeno's arms. I grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and noticed how I still have bruises all over my body. I turned the water on and stepped under the hot water. 

I washed my hair and body with strawberry-scented products and once I got out and dried off I pulled on a baby blue hoodie that I have from a while ago. It used to fit like a normal hoodie not over-sized at all but now it's almost 2 or 3 sizes to big. I looked at the little Moomin embroidered onto the area above the heart. I had a plain blue long-sleeved shirt on underneath because of the bruises. 

I walked out and went to the kitchen and got a water bottle from the fridge. I walked back to my room and saw Jaemin laying on top of Jeno while the blanket was on the floor next to my bed. 

I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked out of the Dream dorm and went to the WayV dorm. Kun and Ten are taking me to an appointment today because of my weight. I can't seem to gain any no matter the amount I eat I stay the same weight. 

I entered the dorm to hear the TV playing my favorite TV show and walked to the kitchen to see Kun cooking while Ten was watching from behind him.

"Make sure the fruit doesn't touch my breakfast cause I'm not eating if it does, "Ten hyung said.

"Hyungs, when do we leave, "I asked making them jump.

"Holy fucking shit," Ten said after jumping and turning around with a clean frying pan in his grasp.

He set the pan down and ran over to me hugging me and holding me close to his body as he played with my hair."I'm Sorry Renjun-ah, please be more careful, I could've hit you, "Ten hyung said and kissed my forehead before letting me go.

Ten hyung isn't normally like this, cause if you look at the children in this dorm that Ten raised vs. the one that Kun raised Ten doesn't raise angels because he's not the perfect mother like Kun and he teaches them to be hoes. That's why Xiao Jun and I are angels and Hendery and YangYang are hoes and why YangYang is literally satan. Lucas helped Ten raise those two so it's no surprise. But back to what I was saying, Ten hyung is only really like this with me and Jisung on a rare occasion. 

"Your appointment is at 11:30 so we'll have to leave soon," Kun said and plated all the food he just made. He set them at the breakfast bar and poured orange juice into our cups. I don't understand how Ten hyung can't eat fruit but he can drink fruit juice.

I ate the eggs and french toast Kun made and drank the orange juice in my cup before putting the dish in the sink. Ten hyung was taking his time eating so I ran to Lucas's bedroom.

I quietly opened the door and saw he was still curled up sleeping so I jumped onto his bed only to be pulled into his chest.

I could feel the warmth of his body covering me like a blanket and felt my eyes slowly start to close and soon fell asleep because of Lucas.

"Lucas, Renjun get the fuck up, "I heard YangYang yell.

I tried to sit up but Lucas didn't let me."Hyung I have an appointment today, I need to leave, "I said and tried to push out of his arms.

"Fine," He said and gave up.

I got up and ran to the kitchen and saw Ten and Kun talking."Ready," Kun hyung said breaking his conversation with Ten hyung. 

"How long was I asleep," I asked.

"20 minutes maybe 30 minutes max, "Ten hyung said before standing up. We walked out of the dorm and got into a company car that took us to the clinic. 

We got there and had to sign in and sit in the waiting room with older people also waiting for their turn. 

"Huang Renjun, "I heard my name. Ten, Kun, and I stood up and walked to the back. We walked into a room with a scale, height thingy, and other things at clinics.

"Do you have an undershirt on," she asked. I slowly nodded before taking my hoodie off. I handed it to Kun to hold for a few minutes.

"Please take your shoes off and any heavy jewelry, "Doctor Lee said. I took my shoes off and pushed them to the side before stepping onto the scale.

I didn't know what it said for my weight because she turned the screen away from me. She wrote it down on her paper and then asked if I could stand next to the wall. She took my height and wrote it down.

She then took us to another room that was more private than the other room. I sat on the bed covered in the paper material and had the standard check-up. She then brought us to her office and started to ask me questions about eating habits and work-out schedules.

She then looked over files from my past visits and made a few hmm noises while looking them over. 

"Okay, so I was never filled in on the whole situation with what happened when you were gone for two months but your last recorded weight was 125.2 LBS. then after you were brought to the hospital it was at a dangerous 93.1 LBS. and they brought that up to an okay but still bad 97.6 LBS. before you were discharged. You have been at a standstill in weight that has gone up and down in the decimal portion and only up 3 pounds in the course of 2 months you're now at 100.9 LBS," She said.

"I want to start you on a food plan to help you gain more weight back so you're not as weak," she said."How regularly do you eat," she asked.

"I normally eat all three meal and two snacks since Kun hyung said it would help me to, one snack between breakfast and lunch and the other between lunch and dinner, "I said. She looked at both Kun hyung and Ten hyung to confirm everything I was saying and they both reassured her. 

"What kinds of foods do you eat," she asked.

"Fruits, vegetables, nuts, cooked meats, mostly what he makes, "I said pointing to Kun. 

"Oh okay, I give a diet plan to you and other things to help him gain weight, I want him to have gained at least 3 pounds next time I have an appointment if you can get more than three then great that is the goal to get more than three,"she said and handed a folder to Kun after filing through drawers and file cabinets. 

We got up and said our goodbyes before leaving. We got back to the dorms and I went back to theirs as Kun was making lunch. The portions I eat are smaller than the others but I try to eat the most I can. 

I wasn't given food for days on end, and when I was given food I was given tiny amounts. 

Lucas asked how the appointment when and all I did was shrug because it wasn't any different than last time. This is the third time they gave us a meal plan they just won't work. 

I didn't go to practice today. What's the point I can't dance to any of the songs. My singing voice is awful. No Renjun, no, you can't put yourself down, keep your inner mind clean. 

WayV doesn't have anything to practice so they're all home even WinWin's home. I never get to see him cause he's always doing something. It makes me sad because he always finds a way to make me happy. 

I jumped on WnWin hyungs back and had him carry me around all day."You're as light as a feather," he said.