Aftermath.

A/N: Hey Guys I'm back. Hope you like the story so far. So anyway this is what I want Hugo to look like.

.....................................

Hugo's P.O.V.

............................

I sit and watch as the Healers start treating Rose the Muggle way from the waiting room where Mum told me to wait, I see her look around nervously while keeping an eye on the doors. 5 minutes later I hear doors banging and I stand up and look through the door to see Dad and Mum shouting, I open the door slightly to hear.

"I don't want you here Ron." Mum says angrily with her arms crossed. "She is my daughter I have the right to be here." Dad says loudly, I can her the guiltiness in his voice, Mum laughs angrily. "She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." Mum shouts and several Healers and people look over them. "Don't you think I know that? I never meant this to happen." Dad says sadly with a frown, Mum rolls her eyes.

"Just leave Ronald." Mum says before turning away from him, Dad sighs loudly and puts an hand on her shoulder, I see Mum flinch slightly. "I'm sorry." Dad says before walking towards the doors. I see a Healer approach Mum and soon recognise it as Draco Malfoy, he puts a comforting hand on her shoulder and she smiles softly at him. I quickly walk over to them and he moves his hand from her shoulder, I try really hard not to think anything of it.

"Are you treating Rose?" I ask Mr Malfoy, he smiles warmly at me. "Yes I'm in charge of her care." Mr Malfoy says, I nod. "How is she?" I ask nervously, Mr Malfoy gives me a small smile. "Well she lost a lot of blood but it's good that you found her when you did. She is having a blood transfusion now, she is hasn't woken up yet but once she has enough blood pumping around her body,  she should wake up." Mr Malfoy tells us.

"You're my little hero Hugo. It's lucky you were close by." Mum says giving me a side hug, I smile and resist the urge to say what I really think, which is that maybe she should have been at home trying to work out things properly with Dad and not walking away.

"Can I sit with her?" I ask, Mr Malfoy smiles and nods before leading me to her new private room, I sit down next to her bed.

She looks so fragile, she has a couple of tubes around her, one that is giving her the transfusion and others that seem to be giving her other fluids and painkillers. She is extremely pale and almost looks lifeless, her baby bump looks too large for her weak body, which makes me remember why this whole thing happened in the first place.

I walk to the door and see Mr Malfoy hugging Mum so I open the door. "Sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to ask something." I say not really feeling sorry to interrupt, Mum pulls away from him and he smiles at me. "Of course, what is it Hugo?" Mr Malfoy asks. "Is the baby okay?" I ask as I take a look into Rose's room again.

"Actually we have some news on that, it was one of the first things we checked." Mr Malfoy says with a frown, I suddenly get scared that Rose may have lost her baby. "We called in Victorie Weasley who is Rose's doctor and she did tests straight away." Mr Malfoy continues, I'm getting impatient and worried.

"It seems she was really lucky and everything is okay but she did find something unexpected." Mr Malfoy says with a smile, I notice as Mum grabs Mr Malfoy's hand worriedly.

"Rose is having twins. I'm pretty sure I don't need to ask this but does it run in your family? It doesn't in mine." Mr Malfoy says with a large grin, Mum gasps when she hears the word twins and looks at me. "Twins? How is Rose going to cope with Twins?" Mum says worriedly, I frown at Mum and sigh. "This is Rose, Mum. If she wants to succeed at something, she will." I say proudly as I look at Rose who seems less pale.