Is there even an us? - Part 38

Start from the beginning

"Do you think I want to feel like this with Y/N? Do you think I want to be away from her? I can't help the way I feel, Abby." He says.

"No, you can't, but if you love her and want to be with her, regardless of how you feel at this moment, then you would try to make things better. Because I can tell right now, that Y/N isn't going to sitting around waiting for you to get over this feeling you have forever. And then you're going to realize that you lost everything because of this moment right now." She says.

"I don't want to lose her or Ella." He whispers. "But I just don't know what to do."

"Just spend sometime with her, just the two of you. Maybe go out for dinner or something. Do what you used to do before all this happened." She says.

"It's not that easy, not now." He sighs.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"Because she might be pregnant. I saw the test in her room." He sighs.

"Oh, wow." She says. "But you don't know that she is, and honestly that right there should be another reason why you want to make this work with her."

Harry sighs, when there's a knock on the door. He gets up and walks over to get the door. He opens it and sees Hunter.

"Hey, is Abby here?" He says.

"Hunter?" Abby says quickly walking over. She smiles widely before jumping into his arms. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you. I'm in between clients, so I thought I would use that time to come visit." He smiles holding her to him.

"I've missed you." She smiles holding onto him tightly.

"I missed you too." He smiles kissing her head.

Harry gives a small smile to him. "Hey, mate." He says when Hunter puts Abby down and looks over to Harry.

"Hey, how've you been?" Hunter says giving Harry a quick hug.

"Okay." He nods.

"Hunta!" Jackson and Ella giggle running over to him.

You were in the hallway watching the reunion and you could see Harry looking over at you. You give him a nod before walking into your room.

"Hey, kids why don't we go and get some ice cream?" Hunter smiles.

"YA! Dat yummy!" Ella smiles.

"Talk to her." Abby whispers placing her hand on Harry's arm before heading to the elevator with Hunter and the kids.

You were unpacking some of your things that you would need while you were here, when you see Harry walking in.

"How long have you known?" Harry asks.

"Known what?" You say.

"That you might be pregnant." He says.

"Just today. I noticed I was late this morning and I just bought the test today to see." You say.

"Where you going to tell me?" He asks.

"I don't know." You say.

"So, you don't know if you were going to tell me that you might be pregnant with my baby?" He says angrily.

"OUR BABY! And it's not like we're exactly on talking terms right now Harry!" you shout. "So excuse me for not running to tell you that I might be pregnant!"

He sighs putting his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "Look, why don't you just go take the test, so we both know what's going on." He says.

"I'll take the test when I want to." You say.

He sighs shaking his head. "I know that I've been a jerk to you and I'm sorry, but don't you think that this is something we need to know about sooner than later?" He asks.

"I already took it." You say. "I'm just waiting."

"O-oh." He says.

The timer on your phone goes off and you walk into the bathroom to check the test. You look down and see it right there, plain as day. You pick up the test walking back over to Harry and throwing it at him.

"I'm not pregnant! So you're good. You don't have to worry about being with me or making this work, when it's not what you want. Now, you know and you can go." You shout.

"Damnit, Y/N!" He says.

"What?" You say. "Huh? Don't act like you want this relationship to work anymore because I can tell that you don't!"

"That's not fucking true!" He says. "I do want this to work because I love you!"

"Then start fucking acting like it!" You yell at him.

He just looks at you before pulling you to him for a kiss. He deepens the kiss and you wrap your arms around his neck. He runs his hands over your body, pushing your shirt up a bit. You pull away for a second to let him pull off of you and throwing it to the floor. You quickly take his shirt off as well, he lays you back on the bed and kisses down your neck onto your chest and stomach. He pulls off your jeans running his hands up your legs.

An hour or so later, you and Harry were laying in your bed, with his arms wrapped around you. His fingers were drawing random shapes on your naked back. Harry kisses the top of your head.

"I love you." He whispers.

"Do you?" You whisper sadly.

"Of course, I do." he says. "I know I've been a dick lately and I'll never be able to say how sorry I am, but throughout it all, I've always loved you. I've missed you and I've missed Ella. I don't want to lose you, so I want us to work. I want to get back to where we were."

"I do too." You whisper. "I've missed you, us, so much. I thought I was losing you."

"You're never going to lose me. I love you too much to lose you." He smiles.

You smile leaning up to kiss him. He smiles into the kiss before flipping you over onto the bed. He smirks deepening the kiss, as you two spend the next hour having a repeat of the last.