Chapter 12

Stacie shot up from her bed when there was a loud knock at her door. She looked around and rubbed her eyes, sighing when she saw the clock and it read 12pm. The knocking continued until Stacie eventually reached her door and opened it.

"Jesus Christ, what's the emergency?" Stacie opened it, seeing both Chloe and Beca standing in front of her.

"You're the emergency," Chloe said nonchalantly. Both women shoved their ways past the taller woman and made disgusted faces.

"Holy shit Stacie, when's the last time you left your room let alone cracked a window? It smells like you fucked Shrek last night or some shit." Beca unlocked the window and lifted it up.

"Nice to see you too," Stacie replied sarcastically. "Now what are you guys doing here?"

"Well seeing as it's been a month since Aubrey left you and you're still sitting alone in your room depressed." Chloe pointed out. "We came here to help you," she smiled.

Stacie shook her head and sat down on her bed. Before she could say anything there was another knock at the door. Beca quickly opened it.

"Jesus Christ it smells like a dead dingo in here." Amy walked in and had a look of disgust on her face.

"What's going on here?" Stacie raised a questioning eyebrow.

"This is an intervention, it was Amy's idea." Beca took a seat on the bed, followed by Chloe who sat on her lap.

"Intervention…?" Stacie cocked her head to the side.

"Yes intervention. It's been a month since Aubrey dumped you at the party. Seeing as she's moved on, I think it's about time you do as well." Amy bluntly replied. Stacie shook her head and frowned.

"Why do you have to remind me about the fact she's with that fuck-head Jesse again?" Stacie sighed and got up from her bed. She walked over to the window and stared outside. "Guys, I appreciate what you're all trying to do but I don't want to move on, I want Aubrey." She looked back at the three girls who were now smiling.

"Why are you all smiling?" Stacie asked confused.

"We were hoping you'd say that," Chloe winked.

"Wait what? I'm confused."

"We're going to help you get Blondie back but you need to be willing to get the hell out of bed." Amy approached Stacie and scrunched her face in disgust. "And for all that is holy would you please take a shower."

"She doesn't want anything to do with me. I've tried to talk to her tons of times; I'm all out of options." Stacie frowned.

"Well then you must not be thinking outside of the box, are you?" Chloe got up from Beca's lap and approached Stacie. "You need to think big if you plan on winning her back, or at least getting her to hear you out."

"Think big how?" Stacie asked, once again confused.

"Jesus Christ you're terrible at this. Think of something that you know she'll love, that will get her attention." Beca was the last to get up from her seating position on the bed. All three girls walked to the front door and turned to face Stacie.