Chapter 2

Beca was quietly sitting in her room, working on her mixes. She had managed to avoid her girlfriend all day after the outbreak they had in the morning. She was still mad at her, but technically deep down inside she knew she was over-reacting. It was more her being jealous and over-protective than angry. She was letting Stacie get the better of her, and she was taking it out on the red head, instead of who she should be taking it out on; Stacie. Her thoughts were interrupted by a hand on her shoulder; she quickly turned around and was met with a very upset Chloe, who looked like she had been crying.

"You've been avoiding me," Chloe frowned. Beca laid her headphones on her computer desk and got up from her chair.

"Take a seat," Beca said pointing at the bed.

"I don't want to sit, especially not if you're breaking up with me." Chloe started to tear.

"What," Beca was shocked, she knew she acted like an ass, but she didn't know she was that big of an ass that her own girlfriend thought she was breaking up with her.

"Well we've never fought before so when you freaked out in the morning, and then you refused to talk to me, let alone even make eye contact with me all day. I mean, what was I supposed to think? Last words I heard from you were telling Stacie and I to have fun planning out our future sex plans with each other." Chloe cried.

"Babe, I'm so sorry I made you think that for even a second, let alone all day. I never intended it to get this out of hand." Beca grabbed the taller woman's hand and brought her over to the bed. She sat down and grabbed the red head by her waist, pulling her onto her lap. "I'm so sorry I was such an asshole, I just got crazy jealous at the thought of Stacie ever getting to be with you intimately." Beca kissed the red head's back and gently squeezed her waist, holding her tighter.

"Then why would you make the bet if you were this worried about her winning?" Chloe softly asked.

"I'm not worried of her winning, there's no way in hell she'll win. I just don't like hearing other people make comments about fucking the love of my life. It doesn't sit well with me." Beca frowned. The red head turned on the DJ's lap so she was facing sideways and looked at the shorter woman.

"I'm sorry, I know I'd feel the same way if it was her making the remarks about you." Chloe kissed Beca's lips softly. "But I want to re-assure you, you have nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for you." Chloe smiled against the other woman's lips.

"Mm good, that's the only way it should ever be," Beca said in between kisses. Before she knew it, she was being pushed backwards by her girlfriend and was lying on her back with the red head straddling her.

Chloe leaned in and pressed her nose to the brunette's. She stared into her eyes for a few seconds and smiled.

"You know," Chloe smiled mischievously. "They say the best thing about fighting is the makeup sex." She smirked as she slowly dragged her hand up the brunette's outer thigh, up her skirt to the hem of her panties.

"I guess we wouldn't know, would we?" Beca breathed a shaky breathe when she felt the red head's hand sitting on her thigh.

"I guess a part of me always hoped we'd find out," Chloe whispered seductively into her lover's ear. She grabbed the woman's ear lobe with her teeth and gently tugged on it. "God you're so hot when you're mad, if I wasn't so scared of losing you, I would have been extremely turned on." Chloe whispered. The red head brought her mouth back to Beca's lips and slowly slipped her tongue into her mouth. The two girls laid there slowly tasting each other's mouths, as their tongue's fought for dominance.