Chapter 4

Stacie was sitting in her room watching a movie on her lap top as she patiently waited for the blonde to arrive. She wanted to get her homework done as soon as possible so she could attend an off campus party that was going on later. Just as her movie was getting to the good part, there was a soft knock at her door. Stacey shut her lap top and ran to answer it. A big smile formed on her face when she saw Aubrey standing in front of her.

"Hey you," The brunette greeted the other woman happily. "Come on in." She stepped aside so the blonde could enter her room.

"Wow, a single, how did you pull that off? I thought you had to be an A plus student to even get considered for these." Aubrey looked around, then back at the brunette. "I…wow…I didn't mean it like that," she gave the other woman a small smile as red tint of blush crept up her cheeks.

"It's okay," Stacie giggled. "It's not a secret that I'm not the smartest person." She smiled. "I have my ways though," she winked at the blonde before walking over to her bed. "So then, shall we get started?"

"Sure," Aubrey smiled as she took a seat beside the other woman.

"So where were we?" The brunette flipped through her booklet.

"We were on eighty-three, so only seventeen left to do." Aubrey smiled at the brunette. "We'll be done in no time."

"Good, the sooner the better." Stacie smirked.

"Why, big plans tonight?"

"Not really that big I just have a party to go to later." Stacie shrugged.

"Oh really where is it?" The blonde asked intrigued.

"It's just outside of campus at this guy's house. It should be fun."

"Oh yeah, which guy and who's all going?" Aubrey raised an eyebrow.

"His name is Bumper, he's this guy Amy likes to fool around with, he's a huge loser but his parties are pretty awesome." Stacie shrugged. "Amy, Beca, and Chloe are coming with me." She finished. The blonde sat there looking down at her knees for a while before deciding to make eye contact with the other woman.

"Do you think it would be a huge deal if I joined?" Aubrey cautiously asked.

"What?" Stacie's jaw dropped. "You want to come to a party with us, and drink?" She slowly closed her jaw and smirked at the blonde. "I had no idea Miss. Posen was secretly a bad ass."

"Yeah well, we all secretly have a little dark side to us, don't we?" Aubrey shrugged.

"I guess the saying goes; don't judge a book by its cover." The brunette added.

"Well let's get the rest of this work done so we can go to this party," Aubrey smiled. "Shall we?" She grabbed the booklet and flipped through the pages.

Two hours passed before both girls finally threw down their text books and collapsed backwards onto the brunette's bed.

"Well, that's done at least." Stacie sighed. "I never thought I could hate science more than I already did." She let out a small chuckle.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad, and at least we got to do the work with each other." Aubrey turned her head so that she was facing the brunette, and gave her a small smile. The other woman turned her head as well so that both sets of eyes were now locked on each other.