Chapter 7

Stacie stood in front of the mirror as she straightened out her skirt. She casually brought her hands up to her boobs, and fixed them so that her cleavage was showing. Looking over at the time, she cursed when she saw she only had thirty minutes until the blonde was picking her. She started to work on her make up when there was a soft knock at her door.

"No, she's so early." Stacie groaned to herself. She quickly walked to the door, smiling as she opened it. Her smile instantly dropped when she saw Chloe standing in front of her.

"Oh Chloe, it's you." She gave the redhead a confused look. "What're you doing here?"

"Can I talk to you?" Chloe asked nervously, peeking inside the brunette's room, making sure she was alone.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? What if Beca sees you and that just causes more shit?" The other woman frowned.

"Please Stacie; I don't have anyone to talk to, but you." Chloe panicked. Stacie poked her head outside, looking around for any signs of the DJ. When she saw all was clear, she quickly stood aside and gestured for the redhead to come in.

"You have fifteen minutes," Stacie walked back over to her mirror and began working on her make up.

"What's in fifteen minutes?" The redhead raised a questioning eyebrow.

"I thought you needed to talk, not ask questions about my personal life." She pointed out as she applied lipstick.

"Right, sorry." Chloe shrugged. "I don't know what to do about Beca, I don't want to lose her, but she's so mad at us that I don't think she'll ever be willing to give me a second chance." She began twirling her thumbs as she frowned at the brunette. "I need you to talk to her, tell her there's nothing going on between us." She finished nervously.

"Absolutely not," Stacie snorted. "Are you insane woman? Did you not hear the threats she was spitting out? I'm the last person she'll listen to." Stacie looked back at Chloe and rolled her eyes when she saw the other woman pouting.

"But maybe if you text her she'll…" Stacie immediately cut her off.

"No, Chloe. Are you that delusional? You think the girl that your girlfriend thinks you cheated on her with, can fix your relationship? Did you smoke crack before coming here?" Stacie asked nonchalantly.

"No, but maybe if she hears your side she'll listen to me at least. I mean, I can't even get her to look at me, let alone talk to me." Chloe began to tear.

"Listen, I'm really sorry you two are having problems, but it's nothing I can fix, it's something you'll have to do on your own. I mean, she caught you looking at pictures of me in a bikini, what's that say to her? Also, by the way, what were you doing looking at pictures of me in a bikini?" The brunette slowly turned around to look at the other woman, curious about her reply. Chloe immediately grew red in her cheeks; she quickly looked down at her feet and cleared her throat.

"I was just bored, and going through old pictures of you in Italy, and I guess I left it on one, and forgot to close it." She said in a voice that was barely audible.

"Oh, well why didn't you just tell her that?" Stacie looked back at the mirror as she began to apply her mascara.

"I tried, but she won't listen to me. That is why I need you." Chloe whined.