Chapter 5

"It's fucking chilly out tonight," Stacie whined as her and the redhead made their way through the backyard. "Where are we going anyways?"

"Just towards the forest," Chloe smiled.

"Do you plan on killing me or just taking advantage of me? Cuz the second one I'm down for, but if it's the first one let me know now so I can knock you out and run away." Stacie smirked. The other woman playfully smacked her in the arm, giggling.

"I think I'd rather keep it a surprise," The redhead winked.

"Okay, but seriously why are we going all the way to the forest?"

"So we can smoke this without being bothered by immature assholes, like Bumper." Chloe said as she grabbed a joint from her pocket and waved it in front of the brunette. Stacie's eyes grew wide as a smile crept over her face.

"You're speaking my kind of language, Beale." The tall brunette winked. Both girls continued to walk until they reached the forest. Chloe walked to the nearest tree and leaned her back against it as she held the joint out to Stacie.

"You can light it," She smiled. Stacie grabbed the joint from her, pulled a lighter out of her purse and held the flame to her face as she lit it.

"Oh my god, just what I needed." The brunette sighed in content as she let the smoke from the joint fill her lungs. "Thank you so much for sharing," she said as she passed it to the redhead.

"Thank you so much for coming on a walk with me." Chloe put the joint to her mouth, and held in the smoke for as long as she could. Ten seconds later she began to cough as it seeped through to her lungs. "Holy fucking shit," she coughed. The brunette rolled her eyes and laughed as she watched the other woman.

"Still have trouble with smoking weed, do you?" Stacie smirked.

"Shut up, my lungs just can't take smoke as well as yours." The other woman frowned.

"Yeah well don't be disappointed, I've also had lots of practise with my mouth and having to hold my breath for long periods of time." Stacie winked. The other woman immediately went red in the face as Stacie's words sank in. Chloe was thankful for the darkness; she immediately covered up whatever she was feeling with a light giggle.

"Shut up," Chloe shook her head at the tall brunette. She then took another hit from the joint, and this time immediately started coughing.

"Here, let me try something," Stacie grabbed the joint from the redhead and took a slow and long hit from it, letting her lungs fill with the smoke. She then slowly approached the red head, and gently grabbed her by the cheeks, moving their faces closer together.

"What're you doing?" Chloe pulled back, thrown off guard by the brunette's actions.

"I'm shot gunning you," Stacie laughed. "It's easier on the lungs and gets you way higher." She shrugged.

"Oh, how does it work?" The redhead shuffled her foot in the dirt as she felt a knot twisting in her stomach. She knew that knot meant one of two things; either she had too much to drink and smoke, and should stop now, or she was seriously nervous, but excited to try shot gunning with the other woman.

"Well, I take a hit from the joint, and then blow it into your mouth as you inhale it. It's simple, but works like a charm." Stacie winked at the redhead. Chloe's heart began to beat out her chest as she quickly thought of the repercussions. Would she be cheating on Beca if she allowed this, would she like it, and most of all, what it would feel like to kiss the brunette (well sort of).