"Tomato, potato. Vamoose!" Mairym said as she waved her hand dismissively at the housekeeper.

"Puta blanca retrasados!" Concepción angrily spat as she left the bedroom.

"NO NINTENDO! SPEAK ENGLISH, S'IL VOUS PLAÎT!" Mairym yelled before walking into the closet.

"You're an idiot!" Elliot bluntly stated.

"You're packing?"

"Let's see: suitcase, clothes. Nothin gets past you, does it?"

"Ha ha!" she walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.

"What do you want?" he asked as he zipped the suitcase.

"Where are you going?"

"Business trip"

"Where?"

"None of your business." He grabbed her arms and broke their hold, walking away from her.

"Stalkers convention?" he looked over at her, annoyance on his face. "Don't forget to pack your night vision goggles!"

"Shut it!"

"How long will you be gone?"

"Until I get back"

"I'm your wife"

"Only on paper." He picked up the suitcase and turned to go.

"Aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?"

"For what?"

"Forget it!"

"Forgotten!" he agreed and again, turned to leave

"Elliot" she called. He stopped in the doorway and sighed, annoyed.

"What?"

"Is there any part of you; even a little one that loves me; even a tiny bit?"

He was silent for a brief moment in which he let out a deep breath and turned around to look at her, standing in the middle of the dressing area as she fingered the tie he'd left on the countertop.

"No." he said and walked out. She didn't respond, just stood still for a moment, as she watched him leave, hatred burning in her eyes for the man she'd lost herself to. She was well aware that she wasn't the most respectable woman in many aspects, but she had put up with way more from Elliot than anyone should and this was the thanks she got?

"Maybe it's time to cut my losses and get out" she said out loud to herself but then she looked over at the racks and racks of high-end designer clothes and accessories she now owned.

"But then, who will buy me pretty things?" she reasoned, smiling as she picked up her brand new Balenciaga purse to admire it, suddenly wincing at the pain that throbbed in her shoulder. Her smile faded as she thought about how he'd slammed her, face first into a wall last night and proceeded to violently twist her arm behind her back, threatening to snap it if she made a sound. She shuddered as she shook the thought away and dropped the bag back in its place and allowed the tears that had built behind her eyes to release, quickly flooding her face before turning and hurling a vase, shattering it against one of the many mirrors that covered the walls.

***

OLIVIA'S HOME

She sat curled in the chaise lounge by the living room window, lost in a memory.

Trevor walked in from the bathroom, still wet from his shower and looked over at Olivia who was now sitting up in bed with a look of surprise on her face.