"But he's like her crash so he might be the one to initiate. I bet him." Jisoo pointed at me.

"Yah!" They all jumped and turned to jennie and gave way when she marched up to me and straddled me, hugging me to her chest, startling me.

"Mine!!" Her nose scrunched up a bit and her lips formed a pout.

"Yeah yeah whatever Summer's ending anyway. You'll part ways." Jisoo stuck her tongue and squealed as jennie ran off to chase her.

"Come here and let me break your hands so you can say goodbye to your yoongi then!" Yoongi? Our yoongi?

"What are your plans after summer then?" My head snapped back to the rest of the girls

"Is this just going to be til summer?"

"You do know jennie's going to the states right?" I nodded.

"Eventhough she's like that, jennie don't do flings."

"I don't too." I answered back.

"But... I don't think she likes LDRs which is why she rejected alot of guys courting her." It wasn't a surprise there's a lot of guys wooing her.

"What are you gonna do about it hotshot?" Moonbyul asked. I was about to answer when jennie came back and pulled me up.

"Do not disturb!" She yelled at her friends.

"You hear me?" She squinted her eyes at them and they all raised their hands in surrender.

"Yah if I really did break a finger, I have insurance for this you know. My finger costs a million bitch" jisoo chuckled, grabbing an apple.

She pulled me to our room and locked the door then dragged me to bed.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" I was sitting at the edge of the bed and she was standing in between my legs, caressing my face, checking it from side to side.

"I'm ok." I chuckled, bringing her close to men pulling her hips and resting my cheek on her chest.

"What are you do—sshhh. I'm listening to my favorite song." She giggled and shut up. She played with my hair as I closed my eyes, listening to her heartbeat.

Should I make her pregnant? I shook my head at the thought and let go of her then pulled her to my lap.

"We didn't use protection, what if you get pregnant?" I rested my chin on her shoulder and she raised a brow.

"We're still young. I wouldn't let you release inside me if I wasn't sure about not getting pregnant. I'm a regular, I know when I'm fertile. Sure it's not that accurate and you can never really know but I was never wrong." I sighed.

"What if I get you pregnant?" I whispered.

"Then put a ring on it." She smirked, wiggling her fingers.

"And mind you, once you do put a ring on it, you can't back out. I don't have divorce in my vocabulary."

"I don't too." I smiled, kissing her hand.

"That's why we should get to know each other better... why not start with our bodies? Hmm?" She wiggled her brows and I laughed.

I was going to carry her to the bathroom when a knock came.

"Tae dear? Why are you locking the door?" Grandma. I chuckled and gave a peck on her pouting lips before opening the door.

"Cockblockers everywhere!!" She squealed into the pillow kicking her feet.

"We didn't noticed it was locked." It was the first time I lied to my grandma. She looked at me then to jennie and smiled.

"Bend down a bit tae." I did

"Give me a great grandchild, I want to see one before I die." I scoffed.

"You're not dying yet. You have a long way to go." She smiled and gave me a hug. I love my grandma with all my heart.

"Hurry up. The diner won't open without us." She scolded.

"Ok. Let me just take a quick shower." She nodded and went to the living room. Jennie squealed when I scooped her up.

"I'm in a tight schedule so work with me." She laughed and we locked the bathroom door.