𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

The one thing on my mind was getting home but then I realise that that is what makes me weak. Every time things get too much I give up and escape. But I can't just leave Callie and the party crying, everyone will take me for a weakling. 

So I do the only thing I can think of. 

I head for the kitchen with the intention to get drunk for the first time in my life. I don't know much about the effects of alcohol but I do know that it helps people let loose and it numbs the pain. Which is exactly what I need so I can show myself and everyone here that I'm not a square and I can let loose. 

...at least I hope that I can, I've never really tried to party. 

On the island counter, I find an assortment of bottles that I don't really recognise and the labels don't do much either. Wow, I'm really clueless about alcohol. 

And then I spot a bottle clearly marked Vodka. 

Aha, at least I know that. 

 I pour myself a shot of Vodka and quickly down it before my rational mind can take over. 

It burns my throat but I take 1, 

2,

3 more shots and I'm finally ready to get back out there. 

I awkwardly start to move to the music along with the crowd in the living room, waiting for the shots I took to kick in. This is my night and for once I'm going to have fun and not care what people think. 

*2 hours later*

"Fuck yes!" I shout while standing on Callie's dining room table. Next to me, there is a girl grinding against a guy. Despite the loud music blasting, you can hear the guy grunt as she grinds harder. 

I, however, am having my own fun. Several people cheer me on as I slut drop on the table and get back up to bust out a few moves. For my sake, I am glad that I didn't end up wearing a skirt. Instead, I'm wearing long black skintight jeans with red lace detailing on the front pockets as well as a cream coloured tunic top with a V neckline. As for the shoes, I am wearing my favourite black combat boots. Style wasn't always my strong point but at least it wasn't a normal t-shirt and skinny jeans. I didn't expect to be doing what I am now but at least I look decent enough. 

I am drunk out of my mind, maybe 6 shots was a bad idea after all. But for once I don't care what anyone thinks and I love every second of it. 

"Mm hey," I hear a male voice purr in my ear, making me jump slightly. 

He laughs, "don't worry pretty lady, I won't hurt you." 

"Ok siiirr," I slur. 

He puts his hands on my hips and grips them hard, pulling me closer to him. I don't object to the gesture, it's pretty new to me and it doesn't feel bad. 

"Is this good?" he asks. 

I nod eagerly, it does feel good. 

"Okay good, come with me," He instructs and I allow him to help me off the table. His hand lands on the small of my back and he leads me through the crowd. My vision gets blurry and I stop in my tracks. The need to throw up takes over me. 

"What's wrong?" He asks. 

"I...I don't...feel well," I tell him. 

"Hey, that's ok. I'll help you up, ok?" 

I nod as he picks me up bridal style. I close my eyes and lean back into his arms, trying my best to get the nauseous feeling to go away. I don't even care where he is taking me, I feel sick and this room feels stuffy. Anywhere is better than where I am right now. 

A falling feeling causes me to jolt open my eyes. I look around hazily to find that I've been put into a bed. I must have passed out for a bit. 

"Uh?" I ask seemingly no one. 

I hear a door being shut and panic rises in my chest. What's happening? 

"Let me go!" I slur. 

"Hey, I'm not the bad guy here!" A male voice I don't recognise answers. 

"Then who?" 

"Not to be overdramatic or anything but I just saved you and your reputation," He answers. 

What is he talking about? Saved me from what? I'm too drunk for this. 

"I...what?" 

"I think you're a little too drunk to comprehend the situation so I'll tell you when you sober up a little," He says, sitting down on the bed next to me. 

 I squint my eyes against the harsh light and look up at him. He's got light brown hair, a pale complexion, and blue eyes. He's wearing dark pants and a plain white shirt paired with a green jacket. His face smiles down at me. He seems like a nice enough guy. 

"Why did you take me upstairs?" I ask. 

"Oh that wasn't me...wow you're like really drunk. It'll be a while till you're sobered up. Maybe you should rest, do you feel tired?" 

I simply nod my head in response. I could really use some rest after the night I've had. I will face everything when I wake up. 

"Here, lay on your side. It's not safe to lay on your back when you're drunk, you could choke on your own vomit," He explains while turning me over on my side and sliding a pillow under my head. 

"Mmhm," I reply. 

Before I know it everything goes dark and I drift off into a peaceful sleep. 

~

Hi guys, this chapter was a little short sorry and a little confusing. But everything will be explained next chapter I promise! 

Don't forget to vote and comment!