Cooper x Travis

This is a filler. Uh sorry for not uploading.
:) Also this is ib someone, i don't remember who, but i loved their one.

Edit: This one is for banedie  fuck me.

Travis' POV

Cooper had been streaming for about 2 hours now. It was starting to get late and i could see him starting to get tired.

I stood up off Coopers bed and walked out of his room.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate and made Cooper a tea. Along with our drinks, i got some cookies and a marshmallow to put in my hot chocolate and one for Cooper to eat.

I walk back into Coopers room and place the mug on his desk. He looks up at me and mutes his mic.

"You good?" He asks.

"Mmm yea just tired. You gonna finish up soon?" I rub my eyes and place my mug and marshmallows next to his.

"I'll be done soon, I promise. You go to sleep now and i'll be in bed in a few." I turn back to his bed and lay down.

———————————————————————————

I wake up again from the sound in Coopers laugh. Not that it's a bad thing to wake up to, his laugh is cute, but when it's the thing waking me up, not so good.

I stand up and walk towards Coopers desk.

He once again looks up at me and mutes his mic.

"Oh sorry, did i wake you up?" I nod and stretch my back.

Cooper moves his chair back slightly and pats his lap. I give him a confused look. He stands up and grabs my wrist. He then pulls me into his lap so i'm facing him and pushes my head onto his shoulder.

"Sleep. I'll be in bed soon."

I eventually fall asleep after finding a comfortable position on Coopers lap.

———————————————————————————

I feel myself being picked up then placed onto a bed. There was a dip in the bed next to me where Cooper layed down.

He brushed some hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Buttercup."

IM SORRY. this is a filler and it's so shit and short. i'm nearly finished with the next chapter. thank you so much for 5k.

Word count: 370
:) -Abi