Cooper x Connor

So i thought that synicals needed another one of this ship. it'll suck but i know how much you love this ship.

Vidcon was coming round the corner and frankly, i was fucking scared.

It's not the first time i've been. I've been a few times actually. Seen all my friends and that jazz. But this is the first time i'll be seeing Connor.

I was really excited to see him. But right now i was shitting myself.

At the moment i was sitting next to Travis as Carson drove us to Vidcon.

"Hey man, what's with you? Don't tell me your high cause they won't let you in if you are." Carson looked through the rear view mirror.

Carson being the ass he is, made me and Travis sit in the back so he could put his camera in the passenger seat.

"I'm not fucking high. I'm just excited." i reply slightly annoyed. "I'm not always fucking high" i mumbled. Travis' laugh filled the car as a response to my comment.

"I'm just excited." I fidget with my hands and talk quieter than before.

time skip

Holy fuck it was busy. Even if it was only the first day, there were so many people and it was super loud.

"Hey Carson, do you know where Connor and Schlatt are?" I knew for a fact they were coming together because Connor told me, i just didn't know when or where they'd be.

Right as if finished my sentence Carson's phone rang and an image of Stal as his photo. "Hey Schlatt, we were just talking about you, where the fuck are you and Connor?" "You're close... You can see my head, ok see you in a sec."  Carson hung up the phone and looked around for Schlatt and Connor.

I was starting to get nervous again and i started to bounce on the balls of my feet.

I nearly screamed my ass off when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and i was met with the most beautiful face ever. "Hey coopey" The voice spoke. "Connor? You don't look like what i thought." Connor looked at me in shock. "What'd you think i'd look like?" He asked. "Well i didn't think you'd be this beautiful." i sort of mumble to myself.

"Thanks, to be honest, you're cuter in person than you are through a screen." Connor whispered in my ear before walking back towards Carson, Travis and Schlatt.

The blush on my cheeks weren't going away anytime soon as i kept playing what he said over and over in my head. He thinks i'm cute.

"Im going bathroom." I sorta didn't really know if they had heard me or not but i didn't really care, i just needed to get out of there. It wasn't that what Connor has said offended me, it was just that if i kept looking at him i would of needed to kiss him right there on the spot.

I though I had managed to sneak myself away to the bathroom but once again i feel another tap on my shoulder, this time nearly giving me a heart attack.

I turn around to find the culprit to once again be Connor. "You're gonna give me a fucking stroke" Connor just laughs and shrugs it off.

"Where are you going?" I look at him think how dumb could he possibly be. I look up at the bathroom sign hoping he'd catch on. "Oooh you need to piss." I chuckle a bit at his stupidity.

"I wanted to ask you something." His change in tone concerns me. "Yeah? What about?" i question, my voice slightly suspicious. "Well..." He pauses, "I wanted to know if you'd like to go on a date with me tonight?"

He did not just ask me that. Connor asked me out? On a date? Carson's right, i must be so fucking high.

"Cooper?"

"OH, YES! Of course i'll go on a date with you doofus." I smile wide mimicking his face.

He looked so happy.

"You're cute too Connor."

Unedited

I sorta like this. This is for synicals . i hope it's up to your standards. Thanks.

Vote please.
-Abi

Word count 700