Cooper x Travis

I'm finally doing Cooper and Travis.

Cooper's POV

"Cooper." Jab. "Cooper." Another jab. "COOPIE." "WHAT?!" I yell at him before he could jab me again. "What do you want Travis at-" i look at my phone next to me, "-3:30 IN THE MORNING?" I could hardly see but i could see Travis sitting on my bed next to me with his legs crossed facing me.

"I can't even see you but i can feel you smiling. Stop it." I close my eyes and through a pillow at him. "Coopie, Stoppppppp." He drags out the the word. "Cmon Coopie, Lets go on an adventure." He's like a puppy, too much energy and won't shut up.

"No. Now fuck off and go to bed." I try to shove him off the bed, but he doesn't budge.

————————————————————————————

That's how I ended up here. FREEZING MY TITS OFF IN GOD KNOWS WHERE. "Travis." I sat in my nicest voice. "Yes Coopie." He smiles sweetly at me. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING? We're in the wappwapps and it's cold and i want to go back to bed."

"Cmon Cooper, loosen up a bit, we'll have fun." He turns to look at me. "I promise." He gives a cute look and smiles. How could i say no to him? He's just so... Cute.

I can't say that can i? He's just a friend. He'd never like me like that anyways. I'm just plain old Cooper.

"Cooper what's wrong? You look so-" He puts his pointer fingers up to my cheeks, pushing them up, trying to make me smile. "-Grumpy." He pouts and squishes my cheeks again.

I don't say anything but watch him walk away from me then stop.

"Cmon Coopie, we're nearly there." Travis puts his hand out for me to grab with a soft smile on his face. I grab his hand, immediately noticing how soft it is. I wonder how soft his lips- I get cut off by him tugging me up a small hill.

"Nearly where Travis? You've gotta tell me sometime." I groan as a response of him just laughing at me.

"Cooper i promise you'll like it. Scratch that; you'll love it." He pulls me up the top of the hill. Over the top of the hill you could see the whole city. No stars as it's fucking LA, but it still looked beautiful. "Travis-" My voice is soft but i'm interrupted by Travis speaking.

"This is my special place. The place I come when i'm sad, angry, or i just need some space to myself." I look at Travis and he's looking down, he looks sad.

"This place is beautiful Travis, but why'd you bring me here?" I look over at him from the sun rise. "Because Cooper, i trust you. And i want to share this place with you." Travis looks over at me and give me another soft smile.

"Thank you Travis."

We watch the sun rise for a few more minuets then Travis grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"Where are we going this time?" I groan.

"Home, I'm STARVING."

Something catches my eye to our right. "Hey Travis, i'm just going to have a look at something over here." I walk over to the thing i spotted and i take some photos of it.

"AHHH, fuck." Travis yells behind me.

"Travis!?!?, HEY ARE YOU OK?" i stand up and run over to where i heard him yell. I see him on the ground holding his ankle. "What happened you dope?" I bend down to talk to him and he has tears streaming down his face.

"Traves! Hey hey hey, you ok?" Travis looks up at me and frowns. "I fell." I smile at his cute face. I wipe his tears away and lift is face up by his chin. "What happened?" i pull my hand away, waiting for him to talk. "Well i saw i pretty flower over there that i wanted to give to you, but i fell and rolled my ankle." He chuckles at the end of his sentence but he pouts as well.

"That's ok, can you stand up?" He stands but struggles to walk. "Hey come here." I turn around and bend my legs. "Hop on my back, i'll carry you back down."

Travis looks resistant but then hops on.

"I'm too heavy." "No the fuck you're not. Don't worry." I wrap my arms around each one of his legs and he wraps his arms around my neck. I'd be lying if i said i didn't mind his arms around my neck.

He puts his head on my right shoulder and starts to softly snore.

"Sleep well Traves." I whisper.

The walk home wasn't as long as the walk up. And Travis isn't as heavy as he thinks he is.

I walked through town at 7:30 and there were surprisingly a lot of people there for it being so early in the morning. I say so early but it's really not, i just wake up at lunch everyday.

I unlocked our house and i put Travis on the sofa. "Hey, Travis wake up." I nudge him slightly and his eyes flutter open. "Good morning sunshine. Have a good sleep?" I chuckle and he sits up and stretches.

"Hi." He says softly. "I need to have a look at your ankle now ok?" I roll up his pants and take of his shoes and socks. His ankle didn't look too bad, it wasn't even swollen.

"Are you sure you fell over? There's nothing wrong with your ankle." Travis looks confused and turns to me. "I'm sleepy." Travis looks like a baby as he does the hand graby thingy.

"You want me to pick you up?" He nods. I sigh and turn around for him to get hop on my back again.

He stands up and walks toward the stairs. "TRAVIS ARE YOU SHITTING ME?" i stand up and walk towards him. "Well it was sore when it first happened, but then about 5 minutes later it stopped but i didn't want to get down." He grinned and ran up the stairs.

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU ONE DAY TRAVIS!" i yell as run up the stairs towards where Travis ran. Travis jumps into Coopers bed and pulls the covers over himself. "What do you think you're doing?" I stand at my door and cross my arms.

"I schleep."

"ugh ok, sleep well."

"WAIT COOPER." Travis yells as i'm closing the door. I walk back into my room and look over to my bed. "Yea?" "Can you stay with me?" "Sure Traves."

I walk towards my bed and hop into bed next to Travis.

"Sweet Dreams Traves." I whisper.

"I love you Cooper." Hearing this makes me sit up straight. "What did you just say?"

Travis hesitates before he talks again.

"I love you Cooper."

"I love you too Travis."

I lay back down and go to sleep knowing that Travis loves me too.

I'm surprised at myself i haven't done this ship yet, i love it so much.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS. THATS INSANE

Word count - 1193

-Abi