Carson x Josh

so this is based around the stream where Carson ignores Josh and kicks him outta the call and Josh tries to get Carson's attention for like 3 hours. This is such a cute and underrated ship. i love.

Josh's POV

I didn't know what i had done.

He just kicked me out of the call.

It wouldn't be so bad but i have a massive crush on him.

I feel like shit, had i pissed him off? was what i was saying that unimportant that he just kicked me out of the voice chat?

Maybe if i try and text him he'll see.
"Hey, i guess what i was saying wasn't that important so thanks for kicking me out of the voice chat. i appreciate it."
Hopefully that'll get his attention.

Time skip

Well it clearly didn't work. He reads his chat all the time so i'll try there.

"Hey thanks for kicking me out of the voice chat".
Maybe i really am that unimportant.

Time skip a few hours

I feel like such a pussy. Of course he won't see his phone, he's fucking streaming. and maybe it's just the chat was moving fast that he didn't see what i had said.

There's no use in trying to convince myself this. The chat was going so fucking slow and he's always looking at his phone while he's streaming.

*RING!*

i look down to my phone to see that i'm getting a call from the man himself. I should pick up. I all of a sudden let out a horrendous sound which is formally known as a sob.

The noice slipped out before i could stop myself. I hang up the phone instantly. It probably went straight to voice mail. He won't call again though so it's ok.

Tears stream down my face and i can't stop them.

I hear my phone ring again and i look down at it.

*Carson ❤️*
Why is he calling again?
I try and calm myself before i pick up. He never calls more than once so why is he doing so now?

I let it ring a few times before picking up.

"Hello?" Fuck my voice is still slightly strained.
"Josh"
"Hi"
"What's- i- i didn't realise i was ignoring you" Yea sure whatever.
"It wasn't just- dude- i was in a call with you" my voice starts to get a bit louder as i get angry.
"Then you move me out and i- i try everything i can to try and contact you" i can feel the tears slowly stream back down my face.
"I meant to add you back in but i forgot." Carson says as he lets out a chuckle.

Does this motherfucker think that this is funny?
Am i a joke to him?

"Yeah, evidently"

"Sorry what Josh?" It was at this point that i realise that i'm probably on speaker to his whole stream and Cooper and Travis too.

I repeat what i said again hoping that this time he'll hear me.

"I'm sorry dude, i was- i was not- i wasn't trying to ignore you on purpose man"